User Controls

White guy getting hassled at Indian food market

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This guy kind of deserved it, he was just obnoxious the entire time and didn't use even one word of hindi.

Octavian motherfucker

This faggot definitely deserved it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That was glorious
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Octavian

This faggot definitely deserved it.

That's a parody video though, right?

I'm too dissociated right now to discern satire from reality.
    Like, the dude that punched him was in on it, I take it?
    Octavian motherfucker
    He was genuinely smacked. He even said the guys at the "Garage bar" were calling him a "whalloper", and said it means party animal.

It infact means penis.
    Originally posted by Octavian He was genuinely smacked. He even said the guys at the "Garage bar" were calling him a "whalloper", and said it means party animal.

It infact means penis.

I totally get that some people can be downright embarrassingly ignorant when visiting other countries and all that, but, to me at least, the reactions can sometimes seem a bit excessive.

If that was a video of an actual tourist who thinks himself "one eighth Scotch", he's an ignorant clown, for sure, but do people really punch each other over cultural faux pas?

That bit about the girl speaking "the ancient Gaelic language" when she just had a thick accent and used local slang was kinda funny though. And when he called it "soccer"... There were just too many ignorant American cliche's for such a short video for it to be real.
    That dude was definitely trolling lol.

Still deserved it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, that was definitely trolling.
    Completely trolling for sure
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah come to to think of it.

I would love to smash his face in especially when he says "Scotch", "bonnie wee lassie" or "Up the Ra"
    Krow African Astronaut
    It looked staged.. the girl hitting the guys hat off his face the punch sound was edite
    d in
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    of course it was a fucking joke

as for the first video, after reading this comment i didnt think the indian people treated him bad at all

"They original thought you were mocking them or the food which is why they didn't off you the food at first but when you kept on they realised you actually wanted to eat there. They charged you a bit more but not a lot more. In GBP 150 rupees is about £1.50 and these meals usually sell for about 50-100 but at the end of the day you didn't have to accept the price. They also offered you a drink and an extra meal and showed you were to sit down so £1.50 is a bargain really. The guy who throw away the spoons was embarrassed of the whole situation and wanted you to enjoy your meal so it wasn't anything against you. So all in all they weren't treating you bad xD Also you have to remember you have you camera pointed at them and there food and your talking in a language they don't understand. For all they know you could be mocking them? I know I always try to learn a part of a language before I visit a country or it kinda rude expecting them to understand English when it's not their first language. How many times have any of you lot living in England got annoyed at trying to explain or understand what a foreigner is saying?"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GGG This guy kind of deserved it, he was just obnoxious the entire time and didn't use even one word of hindi.

DAMN NIGGA, there street food goes hard. BURPIN B HOLES DADDY!
    Octavian motherfucker
    The disgusted look on those rag heads at the side of him.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Clearly there is anger towards westerners or were they just annoyed by him? again, this can't be all of them acting like this. no one country of people could all hate specific races or classes of people. Unless they're brainwashed like NK, but there must be a large crowd of them or independent crowds that just think westerners are uppity?

Clearly he isn't like well. they tried to ignore him. That's not good business.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Krow Clearly there is anger towards westerners or were they just annoyed by him? again, this can't be all of them acting like this. no one country of people could all hate specific races or classes of people. Unless they're brainwashed like NK, but there must be a large crowd of them or independent crowds that just think westerners are uppity?

it was prolly just a bad night to be honest. my dad used to live in tokyo in the 80's and said all the women and men loved him because of his big whyte american penis
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian The disgusted look on those rag heads at the side of him.

these aren't "Rag Heads"

N/A

+racisms
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Krow Clearly there is anger towards westerners or were they just annoyed by him? again, this can't be all of them acting like this. no one country of people could all hate specific races or classes of people. Unless they're brainwashed like NK, but there must be a large crowd of them or independent crowds that just think westerners are uppity?

Indians (in India) don't particularly have a problem with white people but they're not the friendliest people in the world either, at least in cities. You don't get hassled unless you're being obnoxious, but most people don't care about you and merchants see you as a way to make money and not much else. People specifically in hospitality are nice, but that's like their job.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Krow these aren't "Rag Heads"

N/A

+racisms

They have rags wrapped around their heads, they are rag heads.
Jump to Top