User Controls

Police in Bolivar, Missouri search terminal cancer patient's hospital room for weed

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Imagine having this little to do. This brings making an arsehole of yourself to a whole new level.

A Facebook Live video posted late Wednesday night went viral this week after depicting three Bolivar police officers searching the bags of a Citizens Memorial Healthcare patient for marijuana.

In the video, and in comments to the News-Leader, the patient and his family said Nolan Sousley is a stage 4 pancreatic cancer patient.

On social media, Sousley said he was diagnosed in May 2018 and that he takes cannabis to manage his pain as he approaches the end of his life.

Sousley's son Tylor Sousley told the News-Leader Friday morning that his father lives in Versailles and receives treatment at the Bolivar hospital. The younger Sousley said his father recently stopped receiving chemotherapy treatment "since it has stopped working."

https://eu.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2019/03/08/bolivar-missouri-police-search-terminal-cancer-patients-hospital-room-marijuana-cannabis/3104191002/
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Damn, they could at least have gotten him in a choke hold.. Maybe some taser action too..
    Are terminal cancer patients exempt from the law or something? Otherwise his condition has zip to do with it...what next "Terminal Cancer patient found not guilty of child rape because he said it eased his pain"?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Are terminal cancer patients exempt from the law or something?

Yes, and that's generally regarded as normal, for instance terminally ill people are generally not tried and not sent to jail.
    https://www.rferl.org/a/hague-war-crimes-court-halts-trial-ill-serbian-leader-hadzic/27657192.html
    Bothering sick and dying people with bullshit is not normal.

Lets remember the only reason pot is illegal in the first place is as an excuse to lock up lawless niggers. No one said "lets ban pot, dying white people are smoking it in their hospital rooms". You have to consider the intent when enforcing the law.

Otherwise his condition has zip to do with it…what next "Terminal Cancer patient found not guilty of child rape because he said it eased his pain"?

Depends on the manner in which he was found to be fit to stand trial.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Lets remember the only reason pot is illegal in the first place is as an excuse to lock up lawless niggers.

Sounds like a perfectly good reason to me.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The idiot was smoking it in his hospital bathroom, so of course they'd have to call the cops. And once the cops got there, they had no choice but to search and confiscate. It's the lawmakers at fault, for banning a plant for BigPharma that grows out of the ground.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The idiot was smoking it in his hospital bathroom, so of course they'd have to call the cops. And once the cops got there, they had no choice but to search and confiscate. It's the lawmakers at fault, for banning a plant for BigPharma that grows out of the ground.

Well no, it's the idiots fault for breaking hospital rules and the law...why something is illegal is irrelevant as someone will always have a reason for the legality of it. Law is for the perceived greater good not for the individual. If you don't wish to follow the rules/law you can simply vacate yourself from that place.

If he wanted to smoke week knowing it was 1. illegal and 2. Against hospital rules then he should have left.

Either way his medical condition is irrelevant.

You take your chance, you pay the price etc.

edit: said dumbass could have burned down the fucking hospital not to mention the obvious 2nd hand smoke issue for people who might be fucking dying of some respiratory issue.
    Rules against weed are like dress codes in a shop.

No one will care much if Jigg goes in in his saggy pants, with his ass showing. The rule is only there as an excuse.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Rules against weed are like dress codes in a shop.

No one will care much if Jigg goes in in his saggy pants, with his ass showing. The rule is only there as an excuse.

All the same, you either follow them or pay the consequences...it's your choice, your decision, not the "fault" of anyone but your dumb self...if you don't like it, do your own doctoring at home. "My house, My rules" as my old mom used to say.
    Somebody should invent a device that you can smoke a joint through it and the smoke comes out smelling like air freshener.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson if you don't like it, do your own doctoring at home.

That would literally be illegal.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Cops aren't really allowed to pick and chose. Yeah it sucks but shouldn't discriminate. Just doing their job.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Somebody should invent a device that you can smoke a joint through it and the smoke comes out smelling like air freshener.

There's something similar to that where you blow the smoke into this small device and it removes the odor from the smoke.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers There's something similar to that where you blow the smoke into this small device and it removes the odor from the smoke.

Or it should at least store the smoke for later disposal outside.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Doesn't Willie Nelson advocate some type of smoking device that cuts down or eliminates the smoke?

Anyone got a link?
    Technologist victim of incest
    He’s just using a vape pen. It does not smell nearly as strong, if at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theringer.com/platform/amp/tech/2018/4/20/17259790/joints-vape-pens-silicon-valley-weed
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed That would literally be illegal.

It's ok, it's quite legal to lance your own boils.
    I find the only downside to cannabis is the smell. Personally, I love the smell, but 90%+ of the people out there hate the smell. It gets on your clothes, too, so it's not like you can just wash your hands and face with the nice pink soap and walk away happy. It would be great if someone invented a device that you could capture all the smoke into a pressurized container, which you could then release when no one was around.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It would be great if someone invented a device that you could capture all the smoke into a pressurized container, which you could then release when no one was around.

Like a fart in an elevator.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm just like a fart in an elevator.

You stinky bastard!
Jump to Top