User Controls

Having sex with one guy doesn't make you gay

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Having sex with one guy doesn't make you gay.

Two, even three guys will still leave you well within the experimental zone.

Four or five is kind of gay, but not really. Homosexuality is an acquired taste and it takes a while to learn to enjoy it, I think. But I wouldn't know, I'm not gay.

Now, if you kiss a guy, that's gay. Really gay. Only faggots kiss on the lips.

Once you've fucked six or seven guys, you COULD be gay. It's possible. If the guys are cute tho, not gay.

Eight. Eight is gay as fuck. Once you've fucked eight guys, there's no turning back (or so I hear)

I hope this guide can be of some help to those of you out there who are struggling their sexual identity. This is, without a doubt, one of the most confusing times of your life, and it's okay to feel a little lost.

But that's why I'm here to help you figure it out :)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you were gay before you had sex with any guys though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra you were gay before you had sex with any guys though
    Originally posted by aldra you were gay before you had sex with any guys though

NO

I was NOT and am NOT gay
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    What if you know you don't like women and never have sex with any, but after you have sex with every man on Earth you decide you don't like that either?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Zanick What if you know you don't like women and never have sex with any, but after you have sex with every man on Earth you decide you don't like that either?

I'd be pretty curious why you had to fuck billions of dudes to figure it out, and pretty suspicious that only now that there are no dude's left to fuck do you conveniently say that you don't like it. You lying little queer.
    Originally posted by HTS I'd be pretty curious why you had to fuck billions of dudes to figure it out, and pretty suspicious that only now that there are no dude's left to fuck do you conveniently say that you don't like it. You lying little queer.

The particulars aren't material to this thought experiment. Suppose that I just had to be certain, and decided it wasn't for me after trying every man available. Are you really comfortable committing yourself to the position that actions may dictate a predisposition?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Zanick The particulars aren't material to this thought experiment. Suppose that I just had to be certain, and decided it wasn't for me after trying every man available. Are you really comfortable committing yourself to the position that actions may dictate a predisposition?

I am comfortable with saying that if I observed a man choosing to have sex with other men billions of times, it would not be rational to take his word for it when if said he actually didn't like it. I mean it's not like I can know your thoughts, so I can really only formulate my beliefs based on what *I* experience. And if I experience you having billions of homosexual encounters, zero heterosexual encounters, and you expect me to believe you aren't gay... that's pretty unreasonable of you, my dude.
    Originally posted by HTS I am comfortable with saying that if I observed a man choosing to have sex with other men billions of times, it would not be rational to take his word for it when if said he actually didn't like it. I mean it's not like I can know your thoughts, so I can really only formulate my beliefs based on what *I* experience. And if I experience you having billions of homosexual encounters, zero heterosexual encounters, and you expect me to believe you aren't gay… that's pretty unreasonable of you, my dude.

Lots of gay men have mostly had sex with women in their lives before realizing they’re gay, just like many lesbians regard their encounters with men as mistakes before discovering women. Many of them remain with their first gay partner after that realization for the rest of their lives. Is it acceptable to say that a person devoted to one same-sex partner is gay after they've had sex with a dozen of the opposite first? Do you think that other people should have authority to speak truth about your sexuality because they’ve done some mental math?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Zanick Lots of gay men have mostly had sex with women in their lives before realizing they’re gay, just like many lesbians regard their encounters with men as mistakes before discovering women. Many of them remain with their first gay partner after that realization for the rest of their lives. Is it acceptable to say that a person devoted to one same-sex partner is gay after they've had sex with a dozen of the opposite first? Do you think that other people should have authority to speak truth about your sexuality because they’ve done some mental math?

After a certain point I think it becomes reasonable to just rely on the mental math. I think that point is somewhere around the 1 million same-sex partners mark.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I don't care much for anal sex with a woman, so it's hard for me to imagine a guy craving another guys asshole.. To each his own I guess tho..
    Originally posted by HTS After a certain point I think it becomes reasonable to just rely on the mental math. I think that point is somewhere around the 1 million same-sex partners mark.

Fair enough, I think we’ve penetrated right to the faggy core of this disagreement. I can appreciate that you believe a man who has sex with one hundred men is a homosexual, even if I’m not so sure.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Have all the gay sex you want, it doesn't mean you're not straight, just as long as the feds are watching.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Is it gay if you're in a cuckoldry/chastity femdom relationship and you suck your wife's boyfriend off?

Asking for a friend.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I have attracted gays out on the town when in the company of females. They confuse my relaxed, friendly persona as me actually having more than an interest intellectually. I find a lot of them have a secret agenda or try to push the boundaries. This only fuels my desire to commit hate crimes and stab them to death.
    Originally posted by Octavian I have attracted gays out on the town when in the company of females. They confuse my relaxed, friendly persona as me actually having more than an interest intellectually. I find a lot of them have a secret agenda or try to push the boundaries. This only fuels my desire to commit hate crimes and stab them to death.

I like fucking dudes on occasion (not gay tho) but I hate this attitude. The grabby sparkling gays are the worst ones. They deserve hate crimes. All good people keep to themselves. 99% of the time people don't even know I'm gay (it'd be weird if they did because again, not gay)
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    This thread is gay, you are gay. Admit it.
    its not gay if you fuck men.

it is gay however, if you get fucked by a man.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by GGG Once you've fucked eight guys, there's no turning back

Turning your back and spreading your cheeks is exactly what makes you gay.
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    Read a dictionary you faggot
Jump to Top