User Controls

Chiggeddy Check Yaself

How do you faggots keep yourselves in check?

Nobody here is normal, right? I wonder how you guys manage to stay socially acceptable. Especially the pedos. Isn't it exhausting to hide that shit from the outside world? I have noticed it with swearing and mentioning drug use casually. Years of being socially outcast, exclusively dealing with people of the same kind and not giving a fuck made it pretty hard for me to act socially correct. Do you fuck up a lot?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't know any pedos IRL. I'm pretty good at hiding it also, my gf doesn't mind so i can speak freely when i'm around here, which i do. Also all my friends don't care about drugs in fact they do it themselves so it's all good.
    What about work-people? New colleagues? Other people in general?

If a 10 year old girl walks by and attracts you, don't you think people notice? I couldn't hide that shit at all.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    I'm actually pretty well socially adjusted. Probably the weirdest thing about me is that I have nuanced opinions about sexuality (IE I don't think pedophiles should be killed or whatever), browse weird sites online like niggasinspace or 4chan, and that learning is really one of the few things I do for fun.

Other than that I'm a pretty average dude. Girls, friends, job, cats, etc.
    What about work-people? New colleagues? Other people in general?

If a 10 year old girl walks by and attracts you, don't you think people notice? I couldn't hide that shit at all.

I'm not going to lie and say i don't worry about people noticing in this scenario, but i try not to stare if i'm accompanied by anyone. Also, what about other people? I'm a good liar and i look like a regular guy not some weirdo creepopedophile.
    "I'm not like them but I can pretend".

I wish I could. Do you catch yourself biting your lips when a loli walks by? I'm super self-conscious. I'd just have to admit it.

I was in a class with mostly girls once and a girl made a joke about prostate massages and I was like "Oh yea, that's awesome" and didn't realize it fast enough to do damage control so the whole room gave me the stinkface look. Haha. Yea...
    "I'm not like them but I can pretend".

I wish I could. Do you catch yourself biting your lips when a loli walks by? I'm super self-conscious. I'd just have to admit it.

I was in a class with mostly girls once and a girl made a joke about prostate massages and I was like "Oh yea, that's awesome" and didn't realize it fast enough to do damage control so the whole room gave me the stinkface look. Haha. Yea…

Kek, you need to work on your mind enhancement. And no, i don't bite my lip either figuratively or literally, i just get happy when i see a really adorable little loli, but you wouldn't be able to tell. My thoughts are only betrayed by my behavior/body when i intend them to. Unless i'm angry, everyone can tell i'm angry when i am lol.
Jump to Top