User Controls

Any original totseans/zokleteers/intosanctuarians/rdfrnites here?

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Or has it all been replaced by that one dating site that got shut down and migrated here. for the last year ive been in rehab and homeless s o i dont know the rundown rundown about this. I'm roshambo, well known, I hail from zoklet 2014, I had a youtube channel, me and sploo were the fucking highlights of 2015 and 16... wheres Bill Krozby, panthrax, ebagger, etc

are the kings dead?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I have been holding the farm in your absence.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah man. Totse. I was the Silverspleenstabber.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Thank the lord
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Elvis was a King..
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i was euda
    I’m from totse circa 2004
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm verified 2004.

Same username for 15 years.
    No idea what these two are though...

intosanctuarians/rdfrnites.

Actually, I've heard of RDFRN, but never once been there.

And that first one, never even seen the word, tbh.
    Into Sanctuary was just another shitty totse clone. Not worthy of note
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks No idea what these two are though…

intosanctuarians/rdfrnites.

Actually, I've heard of RDFRN, but never once been there.

And that first one, never even seen the word, tbh.

GET TUFF
    Originally posted by Dissociator are the kings dead?

With all due respect, the real kings are long gone for the most part. But by that I mean 2001-2006 era kings.

I have heard of your name around here though (roshambo), so I'll give your misguided shortsidedness a pass.

I'm the official Totse historian, so if you want to talk to somebody with a strong connection to the past (especially the earlier days, although I was on Zoklet a little bit), I'm your man.

You might want to peruse this thread for an aggregation of links detailing some of Totse/Zoklet/NiS history:

https://niggasin.space/thread/34432
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by gadzooks With all due respect, the real kings are long gone for the most part. But by that I mean 2001-2006 era kings.

No, I'm still here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i'm here, i was actually wondered what happened to you and sploo but didn't want to make a thread about it asking. hope you're doing well, it can be rough out there.

come to tc this afternoon for a bit.
    I use to make accounts for zoklet, make 15 posts, forget the name, and repeat like maybe 3 times. Lurked a lot though. Spent maybe quadruple the time on intosanctuary I think (or maybe rdfrn as well, but I only really member intosanc.)

When was rdfern?

Did the sqme here like twice, lurked a bunch, and said fuck it when times got rough last year. Ironically during the dh invasion.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Redfern was the one prior to this and proceeding sanct. Iron John and jill were the two highest post count people if that says anything. I think it lasted what, maybe a year or so.. idiosyncrasy,rock in, fsnglekai, that GET TUFF bit.. that's why I said that up there. Cringehouse deluxe.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No, I'm still here.

In all fairness, I did say "for the most part."

Rizzo's still around.
    Panthrax of course.
    Totse2k1 (although I don't know what name he might have been using back then).
    Stupid noob (from time to time).
    HTS.

And a handful of others.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Redfern was the one prior to this and proceeding sanct. Iron John and jill were the two highest post count people if that says anything. I think it lasted what, maybe a year or so.. idiosyncrasy,rock in, fsnglekai, that GET TUFF bit.. that's why I said that up there. Cringehouse deluxe.

that shit was butt fuckingly hilarious if you ask me. i even had my gf at the time on there making threads about me because i posted about having another kid.

i think it only lasted like 7 months
    Originally posted by gadzooks In all fairness, I did say "for the most part."

Rizzo's still around.
    Panthrax of course.
    Totse2k1 (although I don't know what name he might have been using back then).
    Stupid noob (from time to time).
    HTS.

And a handful of others.

Is panthrax Sudo?

Maybe you could make an alt identifier thread
    Originally posted by DietPiano Is panthrax Sudo?

Panthrax is Grimace now.

Originally posted by DietPiano Maybe you could make an alt identifier thread

It would be nice to have such a thing, but even I can't keep up with it all these days.

Some users here change alts like they change clothes.

Some are easy to spot right away, though.
Jump to Top