User Controls

Happy International Women's Day!

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    To all our sisters, mothers, grandmothers, daughters, female friends, and all the women in our lives...

Rep that solidarity and shit.
    Wait... I just remembered the demographic makeup of this site...

tfw when I realize I didn't include "wives" or "girlfriends" in my enumerated list of significant women in our lives...

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    loling at that symbol.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed loling at that symbol.

An upside down crucifix fisting a hole can't possibly be misinterpreted.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Actually, that symbol, or something close to it, came from the ERA movement. The typical circle with a cross on it is the symbol of women. The original looked like what Gad has posted, but the arm extended out of the circle, and had a ribbon with a bow around the wrist. Hence the symbol we have today.
    Don’t forget to show some love for all the aids-riddled hookers out there as well (shout out hydro)
    Octavian motherfucker
    When is International Mens' day? We have a right too 'ya know.
    Originally posted by Technologist Actually, that symbol, or something close to it, came from the ERA movement. The typical circle with a cross on it is the symbol of women. The original looked like what Gad has posted, but the arm extended out of the circle, and had a ribbon with a bow around the wrist. Hence the symbol we have today.

Now I’m wondering where the man symbol came from. A circle with an arrow. Is it because an arrow looks more like a penis?
    Originally posted by Technologist Now I’m wondering where the man symbol came from. A circle with an arrow. Is it because an arrow looks more like a penis?

Probably has something to do with the male obsession with warfare
    Just looked it up, it’s from the ancient symbol for Mars (Ares), the god of war. So yeah I was right
    War it is!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    I always assumed it was a penis.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed I always assumed it was a penis.

Same here!! We must be dirty minded. But then I thought a woman’s va-jj doesn’t look like a cross.
    Yeah it looks more like a box if anything
    Or an O!

Hail to the big “O”
    looks like a stick person with a giant head
    Originally posted by Technologist Or an O!

Hail to the big “O”

They both have Os
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    we should help technologist celebrate by doing a gang rape
    Studies show that 5 out of 6 people enjoy gang rape
Jump to Top