User Controls

Dissociatives

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Any y'all fuck with some of that dissociative type shit?

I know a bunch of motherfuckers on here be on that bundy.

I also done seen at least a few around here touting the merits of a 30-second trip to the moon riding on a nitrous cartridge.

And that MXE? In the words of T.I.: Whatchu know about that?

Oh, and I aint dun forgot about all y'all sherm smokin' motherfuckers out there gettin' wet. PCP remains outside my purview at the moment, but I'd hit that in a minute if I could be so lucky.

Right now, I'm on that ketamine. That special K (and I ain't talkin' about cereal).

Who here likes dissociatives?

Who here hates dissociatives?

Who here loves dissociatives?

Who here is curious but ain't ever tried them shits?

And who here is a connoisseur that can wax philosophical on the general topic as well as the subtle nuances contained therein?
    DAMNIT FUCK ASS CUNT I meant to be in BLTC.
    I dissociated into an entirely different subforum.

FML.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Lol

Only ever took MXE didnt really do much forme, i just woke up in random locations...
    Originally posted by Instigator Lol

Only ever took MXE didnt really do much forme, i just woke up in random locations…

Shit, I'm curious about it, not gonna lie.

There's even a small chance I tried it like 10 years ago... I was just buying all kinds of obscure drugs and experimenting, and I think I MIGHT have gotten a small sample baggie of it. But I don't know for sure.

As far as I'm concerned, I need to try it again.
    MXE was my drug of choice between 2012 and 2014 or so. It disappeared completely soon after. Got up to almost a half gram a day before it disappeared. Only withdrawal I felt was everything feeling "too intense" for a few weeks and decreased pain tolerance

It was the only thing that removed my depression and psychosis, but obliterated my memory and now I seem to have a permanent tolerance to dissociatives as well as an extreme tendency toward escapism. Been diagnosed with psychotic depression but I think that was already there, perhaps brought on earlier than usual by that and the meth/alcohol addiction that followed

I have a few grams of memantine that I have been intending to try therapeutically but have never managed to stop drinking long enough to get an objective result.

Maybe now's the time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Now I really wanna try MXE.

I mean, I realize that seems to have had some negative effects on you, and that sucks. My condolences.

But I'm curious to at least try it once.

I'm not even all that into dissociatives generally speaking.

I definitely don't like high plateau bundy trips or K-holing or any of that jazz.

I just like to play around with them from time to time just to mix things up a bit.

I think I'm just addicted to seeking novel experiences.
    I think it was less the dissociative experience than it was the ability to completely escape to another world for a while that got me addicted.

By the end of it I was completely unable to get into a "K-hole" type experience with it, and I just took more and more until I would black out and do retarded shit. I wonder if that's why my recent attempt with O-PCE failed.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Now I really wanna try MXE.

I mean, I realize that seems to have had some negative effects on you, and that sucks. My condolences.

But I'm curious to at least try it once.

I'm not even all that into dissociatives generally speaking.

I definitely don't like high plateau bundy trips or K-holing or any of that jazz.

I just like to play around with them from time to time just to mix things up a bit.

I think I'm just addicted to seeking novel experiences.

This is exactly how I was until I tried MXE. It's a bitch to find now though, and if you don't like the "hole" type experiences you might like some of the PCE derivatives that are on the RC market now. Dissociative headspace but no holes, at least not for me

And about the memory, meh. I wasn't using that anyway
    Originally posted by Jυicebox And about the memory, meh. I wasn't using that anyway

But for me, anything that will have any significant effect on memory, whether short-term or long-term, is just about my biggest drug fear.

I love the anxiolysis from benzos and/or alcohol, for example, but the memory effects are enough to dissuade me from overindulging.
    I have to humbly admit that I don't even know anything about PCE (or it's derivatives).

I'll certainly look into them, though.
    Did you mean PCP derivatives?

I know there are a few of those... Like 3-MeO-PCP (it's on my bucket list).
    There's both PCP and PCE derivatives, PCE being a PCP derivative itself. I find the PCPs to be too paranoia-inducing though

Nothing compared to what any amphetamine would do, but my paranoia is bad enough already

I'm guessing that my fascination with dissociatives was partially an attempt to escape my past memories.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jυicebox There's both PCP and PCE derivatives, PCE being a PCP derivative itself. I find the PCPs to be too paranoia-inducing though

Nothing compared to what any amphetamine would do, but my paranoia is bad enough already

I see a lot of parallels between us.
    Ok, where the heck do people find regular old sherm/PCP/dust/etc?

I'm not saying to post a specific URL, TOR/onion based or clear web or anything, right here in this thread, but I'm just curious as to how such an obscure drug is found?

Within the past year I've bought a wide variety of benzos, some different psychedelics/hallucinogens, even GHB and GBL, among others, almost all on the same single deep web market... They have a VAST variety on there.

But PCP, especially shippable to Canada (my country of residence), seems entirely non-existent.
    I've only ever seen it for sale once, on the original silk road in 2013. I thought about it, but the ad was too dubious:

"One cigarette dipped in sherm, $30"

Apparently the others agreed, the ad had no reviews. Funny thing is, you'd get in less trouble if you got caught selling that than you would marijuana if the laws were followed to the letter, at least in the US
    Originally posted by gadzooks I see a lot of parallels between us.

Maybe. I can see it.

There were three more paragraphs here but they had absolutely nothing to do with what you said and I'm now questioning why I thought they did
    Back when I was a kid the biker gangs were slanging PCP around my hood
    Originally posted by Jυicebox MXE was my drug of choice between 2012 and 2014 or so. It disappeared completely soon after. Got up to almost a half gram a day before it disappeared. Only withdrawal I felt was everything feeling "too intense" for a few weeks and decreased pain tolerance

It was the only thing that removed my depression and psychosis, but obliterated my memory and now I seem to have a permanent tolerance to dissociatives as well as an extreme tendency toward escapism. Been diagnosed with psychotic depression but I think that was already there, perhaps brought on earlier than usual by that and the meth/alcohol addiction that followed

I have a few grams of memantine that I have been intending to try therapeutically but have never managed to stop drinking long enough to get an objective result.

Maybe now's the time.

Now that I think about it, a lot of my problems irl are due to things feeling "too intense"

Too much light, too much noise, little things having too much of an impact on me.

Maybe I've been in dissociative withdrawal this whole time, or it was a chemical imbalance from the beginning. Hmm.

Or maybe it's just a side effect of prolonged isolation. Malice, I call upon thee!

(I do still work five to seven days a week though)
Jump to Top