User Controls

Ketamine aint fuckin bad under the right conditions

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    A few light drinks, a couple mg of xanax, and a few little key bumps of ketamine...

Absolutely copacetic.

10/10, would try again will do every night if i can manage it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm a mad scientist here trying out all kinds of different drug combinations trying to find what the ancient peoples of the Indus valley referred to as "Soma".

NOT to be confused with carisoprodol (prescription muscle relaxer with the brand name Soma).

I will keep the community abreast of my discoveries.

This thread is dedicated to, none other than: Alexander Shulgin.

Psychonautic mission underway.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Next experiment is all of the above + MDMA.

Stay tuned.

Same bat country time, same bat country channel.
    K hole is no joke
    Originally posted by Methuselah K hole is no joke

I respect and revere the K hole.

I have done K dozens of times, but never with the intention of K-holing.

It might be right up some people's alley, but it doesn't directly appeal to me.
    I have always thought dissociatives mixed well with a couple beers. Even dextromethorphan, a combination mostly known as the quickest way to the porcelain throne
    🐿 African Astronaut
    You're still here zooks?
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I have always thought dissociatives mixed well with a couple beers. Even dextromethorphan, a combination mostly known as the quickest way to the porcelain throne

Oh God, I remember many, many years ago when I was young and inexperienced, but also a bit too adventerous for my own good...

I tried making a "Flaming Homer" (the classic cocktail from an early Simpsons episode, where Homer just mixes a bunch of random liquor into a glass, adds cough syrup, and ignites it).

It was mostly beer and cough syrup, with like a shot of vodka in or something too.

I guess at least we never set it on fire. That'd have taken it from utterly disgusting to dangerous and utterly disgusting.
    Originally posted by 🐿 You're still here zooks?

I've quarantined myself to certain threads, certain forums, certain times of day, etc...

Right now I'm drunk and on k and xannies so... It's kind of a write-off kinda night.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Man last time I had some K i did lines every night with a few drinks until it was gone. I swear I started out doing bumps and by the end of it i was doing huge k hole worthy lines to get a little weird.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Oh God, I remember many, many years ago when I was young and inexperienced, but also a bit too adventerous for my own good…

I tried making a "Flaming Homer" (the classic cocktail from an early Simpsons episode, where Homer just mixes a bunch of random liquor into a glass, adds cough syrup, and ignites it).

It was mostly beer and cough syrup, with like a shot of vodka in or something too.

I guess at least we never set it on fire. That'd have taken it from utterly disgusting to dangerous and utterly disgusting.

Stay outta SG
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Man last time I had some K i did lines every night with a few drinks until it was gone. I swear I started out doing bumps and by the end of it i was doing huge k hole worthy lines to get a little weird.

Man, when I did ket it kept working for a bit and wearing off and I got upset and just put damn near a whole gram up my nose until I couldn't fit anything more up em.

Maybe it was the whole gram, idk. Then I started looking online the ld50, but I couldn't figure it out from being too high. Still didn't get very long of a hole, and just didn't like the stuff that well. Wasn't very strong, but pretty smooth I guess.
    Just took a bump so I figured I'd bump.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Two nights in a row. Nice nigga.
    Actually, I think this is day three.

I'm really starting to like ketamine, AS LONG AS I STRICTLY REGULATE MY DOSES.

I love it in low doses along with a few drinks.

It's like being really drunk but without the memory loss and hangovers.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Actually, I think this is day three.

I'm really starting to like ketamine, AS LONG AS I STRICTLY REGULATE MY DOSES.

I love it in low doses along with a few drinks.

It's like being really drunk but without the memory loss and hangovers.

Take a gram of it everyday and start a new religion.
    Speaking of, Shramby has denounced trianglism, as rehab has finally installed God into his hardware.

Good luck Rs
Jump to Top