User Controls

What will humanity look like in 1,000 years?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Are we gonna kill ourselves? Will we get a Picard to lead us into greatness? The fuck is gonna happen?
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    A dick covered in sprinkles
    Humans will either be extinct, or be completely unrecognizable to us living today
    Originally posted by Methuselah Humans will either be extinct, or be completely unrecognizable to us living today

What do you think about the possibility of a genetically modified super race of tall, healthy, intelligent human beings that are objectively superior in every which way?
    Originally posted by GGG What do you think about the possibility of a genetically modified super race of tall, healthy, intelligent human beings that are objectively superior in every which way?

I think that’s not only a possibility but a mathematical certainty. Assuming we don’t blow ourselves up, that would be the logical evolution of humanity.

There may be those who refuse modification on moral or religious grounds, but they will be out-competed by those that are, thus they will die out. Unnatural selection, if u will
    I don't think they'd die out. I think they'll just be the poor slaves unless humanity somehow develops an economy in which we are all equal.
    We won’t need human slaves at that point. We will most likely have access to a nearly unlimited supply of energy, as well as fully automated production lines for anything we could possibly need.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Either:
    A) The entire universe as it currently exists, sans all the biological species found here on Earth (including humans).
    B) Same as A, except it's only humans that have gone extinct.
    C) Technological singularity (i.e. We're still "here", but just not represented in the physical world in terms of biochemicals and physiological cells).
    D) Literally nothing happens and a bunch of our descendants are sitting around posting threads on a site much like this one asking the same very question, interspersed with shitposting and the back and forth hurling of politically incorrect insults.
    Octavian motherfucker
    As the sun gets closer to the Earth we'll look more Oriental.

Oriental and niggerish.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Either:
    A) The entire universe as it currently exists, sans all the biological species found here on Earth (including humans).
    B) Same as A, except it's only humans that have gone extinct.
    C) Technological singularity (i.e. We're still "here", but just not represented in the physical world in terms of biochemicals and physiological cells).
    D) Literally nothing happens and a bunch of our descendants are sitting around posting threads on a site much like this one asking the same very question, interspersed with shitposting and the back and forth hurling of politically incorrect insults.

The only way “D” would happen is if we don’t go extinct but a world wide disaster destroys the majority of accumulated human knowledge, and we have to start back from scratch
    Originally posted by Octavian As the sun gets closer to the Earth we'll look more Oriental.

Oriental and niggerish.

The sun will not be much closer to earth in a thousand years than it is now. In a billion years, sure
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Methuselah The sun will not be much closer to earth in a thousand years than it is now. In a billion years, sure

True dat
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    asian pussy will be even tighter.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Idiocracy

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    4 year old girls will prolly look 16
    Originally posted by gadzooks D) Literally nothing happens and a bunch of our descendants are sitting around posting threads on a site much like this one asking the same very question, interspersed with shitposting and the back and forth hurling of politically incorrect insults.

Jesus that thought is depressing. I wonder how disappointed our ancestors would be in us if they could see us now, or if they’d be exactly like us given the same resources.

Also, I think we will be cohabiting with aliens 👽
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala Jesus that thought is depressing. I wonder how disappointed our ancestors would be in us if they could see us now, or if they’d be exactly like us given the same resources.

Also, I think we will be cohabiting with aliens 👽

What would alien shitposts be like, I wonder
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by GGG What would alien shitposts be like, I wonder

Track down Jedi Durrel
    Originally posted by GGG What would alien shitposts be like, I wonder

Probably the same as ours honestly.

I probed your Mom’s ass today. Faggotry. I should probably have more hope for intelligent life but I don’t.
    Translated from Q'a8xua'tu:

Took the ship out to Remus-VI today. The clusters there are beautiful, but Ha-i'rbn is a fucking faggot and I'm sick of his shit. Going 6.706e+8 miles per hour and I don't even give a fuck. I'm going to go impregnate some off-world shithole and see what happens in a few billion years lol
Jump to Top