User Controls

Job interview in an hour

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    I don't want to go.

I already have been offered a better job at the same company.

I should go anyway.

Would this site be better with a shoutbox?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you already have a better job offer then why would you go to this interview?
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Methuselah If you already have a better job offer then why would you go to this interview?

Practice, and if I took this job I could transfer geographically more easily.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Would this site be better with a shoutbox?

No, it would just be a constant stream of emojis.
    Originally posted by Nil No, it would just be a constant stream of emojis.

📢👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👍

đź’»
    🖱️⌨️
    So it’s the same company, but each position is located somewhere different?

That’s fuckin weird.

Just take the one that pays more money. That’s all that matters
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Which ward they movin u to?
    Originally posted by Methuselah So it’s the same company, but each position is located somewhere different?

That’s fuckin weird.

Just take the one that pays more money. That’s all that matters

They both pay the same.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Why not take the interview?

Like you said, for one thing, you gain experience.

But also, it's a backup option just in case.
    What makes the other job better, if not the money?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Why not take the interview?

Like you said, for one thing, you gain experience.

But also, it's a backup option just in case.

I only got a few hours of sleep last night. Like 4. I had to drink some whiskey to get asleep too, so have a very mild hangover.

Then I took a modafinil this morning, and am drinking coffee now.
    Originally posted by Methuselah What makes the other job better, if not the money?

One is computers the other is accounting.

Computers > accounting
    Are you just nervous?
    Originally posted by Grylls Are you just nervous?

No, the opposite.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Then I took a modafinil this morning, and am drinking coffee now.

Well, that's not a bad start.

For the hangover in particular, the standard OTC painkillers like regular Tylenol or Aspirin can really get the job done if you take however many your body needs (I weigh over 200 lbs so I take AT LEAST two extra strength Tylenol).

Lots of water will help a bit, but it's not going to make a drastic difference.

And, most importantly of all, you need to make the psychological shift into professional mode.

I've done a lot of job interviews while hungover. Sometimes they were unsalvageable, but others went way better than I could have anticipated.
    I’ve never done a bad interview, then again I don’t go in high or hungover so that’s probably helped a bit
    Yeah, took a lyrica, a beta blocker and a few ibuprofen too.

Bltc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If it’s not nerves then what you so worried about?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Yeah, took a lyrica, a beta blocker and a few ibuprofen too.

Bltc

That is a brilliant combination for such an occasion.

I couldn't have come up with anything better.

You know what's so ironic and also annoying?

Of all the drugs I've bought on the Internet (oxycodone, ketamine, ghb, all kinds of benzos, etc)... THE ONE THING that ever got seized by customs was pregabalin/Lyrica.

Like, it's the least recreational out of all of them...

I just wanted a legitimate anxiety med, but only got a letter from Canadian customs.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Soi,
    Go go go! If it’s for the same company, you’re not starting out on a good foot, if you don’t go.

I know you’ll be fine, probably better than fine since you aren’t pressured to get this job.

Go go go Soi🧠
Jump to Top