User Controls

The thing about Youtube

Krow African Astronaut
    I rarely watch TV anymore. but when I do, it's usually Family guy while I'm eating and maybe 20 minutes of an entire ep. because the TV is just dumb.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I've got like some kind of $80/month cable package and yet I rarely watch TV.

WTF?

I should cancel it.

I mean, you have to actually sit down and turn it on at just the right time, or you just spend minutes channel surfing only to discover there ain't nothing worth watching on right now.
    ๐Ÿฟ African Astronaut
    How can you afford that?
    Originally posted by ๐Ÿฟ How can you afford that?

Not everyone is a poor ass mofo like you
    Originally posted by ๐Ÿฟ How can you afford that?

My particular set of skills are in high demand.
    ๐Ÿฟ African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Methuselah Not everyone is a poor ass mofo like you

Well that is very true.

Originally posted by gadzooks My particular set of skills are in high demand.

I want some skills of that nature.
    Originally posted by ๐Ÿฟ I want some skills of that nature.

You can become my apprentice.

You have to sign a lengthy waiver that states that sexual harassment isn't a thing, but once we've got all that paper work out of the way, I'll show you your new office.
    I make a fuck ton of money doing almost nothing. Skills are overrated
    ๐Ÿฟ African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks You can become my apprentice.

You have to sign a lengthy waiver that states that sexual harassment isn't a thing, but once we've got all that paper work out of the way, I'll show you your new office.

Does it have a fucking window though.?
    Originally posted by ๐Ÿฟ Does it have a fucking window though.?

It's got a couple of em.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks I've got like some kind of $80/month cable package and yet I rarely watch TV.

WTF?

I should cancel it.

I mean, you have to actually sit down and turn it on at just the right time, or you just spend minutes channel surfing only to discover there ain't nothing worth watching on right now.

Internet and Sling or youtube TV
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Personally I'm kinda pissed with YouTube. I got my account banned the other day
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ๐Ÿฟ Does it have a fucking window though.?

Can I clap those cheeks and smell your feet for $80?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Personally I'm kinda pissed with YouTube. I got my account banned the other day

make another one?
    I haven't watched tv in almost ten years, other than f1 every two weeks but that's not worth a monthly payment so I will most likely not be watching at all

As a side effect, any time I'm at somebody's house and a tv is on, my attention is pulled to it like a zombie and I don't even hear other people talking

I don't know if I have ADD or if everyone else is (are?) just addicted to tv
    Krow African Astronaut
    I have been loving some of the Netflix stuff.

once in a while I'm on Prime video on my smart tv so I don't have to turn on the computer. but it's not really tv.. its just a roku built in
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Personally I'm kinda pissed with YouTube. I got my account banned the other day

quit whining bitch

they banned you for being a pussyfaggot you pussyfaggot
    Krow African Astronaut
    Talks about it and doesn't return with 10 alt accounts with same name and numbered at the end.
    Originally posted by Krow Internet and Sling or youtube TV

I actually have, on top of a cable TV package, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and a whole slew of torrented movies and TV series' at my disposal.

I'm never lacking for something to watch.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by gadzooks I actually have, on top of a cable TV package, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and a whole slew of torrented movies and TV series' at my disposal.

I'm never lacking for something to watch.

and youโ€™re paying full price for all that shit even though you hardly use it?
Jump to Top