User Controls

Indian woman kills her rapist by dragging him into flames

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    An Indian woman who was raped, doused with oil, and set on fire, killed her attacker by dragging him into the flames, police said today.

The woman, 35, survived with burns to her face and hands while the man, 42, died in hospital from his injuries.

The widow told police that her attacker raped her in her home north of Kolkata in eastern India on Monday, while her daughters were out.

'Then he poured kerosene on her body and set her on fire,' police officer Sajal Kanti Biswas said, quoting the woman's statement.

India has seen a number of high profile rape cases in recent years, leading to widespread protests.

On average, more than 100 rapes were reported each day in 2016, according to the most recent official figures.

Victims are often threatened by the perpetrators against reporting the incidents to the authorities.

A slow judiciary and lax policing system also fail the victims, experts say.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777583/Indian-woman-raped-set-fire-kills-attacker-dragging-flames.html

That's pretty hardcore. Why are Indians so rape-happy? Almost as bad as africa? Maybe worse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I'm glad he got what he deserved, but she will never be able to undo what that f*cker did. I feel bad for women who get raped. We don't call India a "Rape-ublic" for no reason. Exactly one year ago, some hindu zionists gang-raped some 8 year old girl repeatedly because she was from an Islamic family and then smashed her skull, killing her. All this happened inside a temple; the one place her family didn't want to look for her, because they assumed a "holy" place like that would be off-limits even for these hindu zionists, but alas, they were wrong. Some of the men who raped and killed the poor little girl were even high-ranking police officers. Then when the female lawyer for the girl's family wanted to file an official report against the perpetrators; hundreds of citizens came out to protest against it and some even threatened to rape the lawyer. People, if you ever go to India for a holiday, I advise you not to lose sight of your female relatives, acquintances, friends, etc. Even if it's a simple bakery stop across from your hotel. Better safe than sorry.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    But..but...they're just like us!!!
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I feel bad for women who get raped.

Sexist.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    #BooRapedMeToo
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    #luckyyou
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    #IHadToGoToTheFreeClinicAfterwards
    Octavian motherfucker
    Inbred savages just like nearly all our other ex colonies. The irony is he was probably actually related to this woman somewhere down the line.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Impressive
    SHARK Houston
    Panthrax would you like to collaborate on a metal song on this subject?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Pudgy Police
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    not Many rapeable Indian women

If you’re gonna rape,then rape a hot white woman. Make it count.
    Originally posted by Archer513 not Many rapeable Indian women

If you’re gonna rape,then rape a hot white woman. Make it count.

85% of Americans are fat...give it another 10yrs and that will be 99.4%.

That will leave even less rapeable white women in America than there are rapable Indian women in India.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I'm glad he got what he deserved, but she will never be able to undo what that f*cker did. I feel bad for women who get raped. We don't call India a "Rape-ublic" for no reason. Exactly one year ago, some hindu zionists gang-raped some 8 year old girl repeatedly because she was from an Islamic family and then smashed her skull, killing her. All this happened inside a temple; the one place her family didn't want to look for her, because they assumed a "holy" place like that would be off-limits even for these hindu zionists, but alas, they were wrong. Some of the men who raped and killed the poor little girl were even high-ranking police officers. Then when the female lawyer for the girl's family wanted to file an official report against the perpetrators; hundreds of citizens came out to protest against it and some even threatened to rape the lawyer. People, if you ever go to India for a holiday, I advise you not to lose sight of your female relatives, acquintances, friends, etc. Even if it's a simple bakery stop across from your hotel. Better safe than sorry.

The neutrality of this article is disputed because the poster is a paki.
    SHARK Houston
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 85% of Americans are fat…give it another 10yrs and that will be 99.4%.

That will leave even less rapeable white women in America than there are rapable Indian women in India.

Poverty is a helluva way to maintain your figure.
    Originally posted by SHARK Poverty is a helluva way to maintain your figure.

It's mostly the poor ones who are fat!...remember 1st world poor is not the same as 3rd world poor.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 85% of Americans are fat…give it another 10yrs and that will be 99.4%.

I dunno man. Around here,there’s this competition amongst the ladies. All walking around in their workout/yoga pants with their “I do squats” ass’ it’s pretty awesome. I see 60 year old ladies in yoga pants and sweet asses everyday.

I like the trend.

I mean,we have our fat bitches a plenty...no one is raping them.
    Originally posted by Archer513 I dunno man. Around here,there’s this competition amongst the ladies. All walking around in their workout/yoga pants with their “I do squats” ass’ it’s pretty awesome. I see 60 year old ladies in yoga pants and sweet asses everyday.

I like the trend.

I mean,we have our fat bitches a plenty…no one is raping them.

You're just blinkered to the fat ones...it's normal don't worry.

Take your blinkers off and for every one of those yoga pant ones there are 1593 fat ones...and in 10yrs those yoga pant ones will be invisible too...

Get it while it's hot...as my old Math teacher used to say.
    Originally posted by Archer513 I dunno man. Around here,there’s this competition amongst the ladies. All walking around in their workout/yoga pants with their “I do squats” ass’ it’s pretty awesome. I see 60 year old ladies in yoga pants and sweet asses everyday.

I like the trend.

I mean,we have our fat bitches a plenty…no one is raping them.

yoga pants can be deceiving.

things that are tightly wrapped usually lose their shape when unwrapped.
    SHARK Houston
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's mostly the poor ones who are fat!…remember 1st world poor is not the same as 3rd world poor.

1st world poor ain't poor. It is lacking in excess.
Jump to Top