User Controls

Where is Spectral?

Did the mothership finally bring him home or did he fall off a roof that was too steep even for his excellent physical condition?

Anyway, I want to read some old men posts and feel good about myself.

Full stop.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Did the mothership finally bring him home or did he fall off a roof that was too steep even for his excellent physical condition?

Anyway, I want to read some old men posts and feel good about myself.

Full stop.

Guys, where is ArmsMerchant / Greyfox?

On another forum, they said he was dead. I'm just sure he hasn't found this website.

He had written down his phone number for people, hoping someone would reach out to him, and the last person I have heard from who tried calling him was Chronic, but he never showed up since the day he said he'd call his number.
    He showed up at Redfern but got pissed at the jedi dude and was all pissy with everybody. His dementia got worse he said. I believe him. He also moved to a real house if I remember correctly.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I am an ever-present force, shrouded in a dim cloak of shadows.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

3spooky5me
    Sharpie Houston
    Did the mothership finally bring him home or [SIZE=14px]did he fall off a roof that was too steep even for his excellent physical condition[/SIZE]?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    None of you even begin to frighten me.

That's comforting.
    None of you even begin to frighten me.

I think Spectral might be a well designed bot that selects predefined responses randomly from an array of strings and posts them in reponse to certain keywords or images.
    Sharpie Houston
    I think Spectral might be a well designed bot that selects predefined responses randomly from an array of strings and posts them in reponse to certain keywords or images.

Lets see if it responds with "tl;dr"
    lol
    Lets see if it responds with "tl;dr"
    lol

Yeah let's call spectral 'it' from now on. Seems fitting, also did you know that this is a legit picture of it?

http://niggasin.space/forum/half-bak...8491#post58491

It willd deny so of course but it lies as you know.
    Why do you link to a post that's two posts above yours in the same thread? Haha, good move. I have to remember that one.

You know that's essentially what you are, right?
    We called it meat bot and made it flawed on purpose because it's fun to see it struggle with failure.
    You know that's essentially what you are, right?

I like you bro, but don't start this pseudo-mystical, half deranged semi-spiritual existential sophistry shit with me again. I know physics OKAY!? End of the discussion.
    I like you bro, but don't start this pseudo-mystical, half deranged semi-spiritual existential sophistry shit with me again. I know physics OKAY!? End of the discussion.

This isn't semi-mystical bullshit, this is SCIENCE. You're a biological computer running a bot that functions in pretty much the same way you described speckles.
    Or you might be a mystical being comprised of pure energy condensed into matter, struggling with a 3-dimensional perception of a fundamentally 4-dimensional container.
    Then again: ¿Por que no los dos?
    This isn't semi-mystical bullshit, this is SCIENCE. You're a biological computer running a bot that functions in pretty much the same way you described speckles.

If it is science you should take careful note of your nomenclature, since what i am getting from this sentence is that you don't know what a bot is.

Also

>3-dimensional perception of a fundamentally 4-dimensional container.

Fourth dimension is just fine for me to deal with because it is time my biological computer's clock is set to the rotation of the earth. It pretty much covers the 4th dimension as far as i need it to, to keep my bio-pc powered.

Also, i am not having this conversation with you. This will be my last post regarding the topic.
Jump to Top