User Controls

Why do we feed billions to our pet parasite Israel?

Torx Houston
    Each year US gives over $3 billion to Israel for what I don't know. This goes on top of loans which are never repaid but forgiven. Meanwhile Israel is nothing but a pet parasite causing problems in the ME. Anybody know why this is so?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    They wrote that they're a chosen people but in reality, the jedis are heavily in debt to their creator, who has identified the state of Israel as the responsible party. Every instance of "prayer" in the Bible is actually a mistranslation of the word payer, which means that he has been trying to collect this debt for millennia. They have only been paying interest during this time, and soon God will begin pursuing the debt from deriviative faiths, such as Islam and Christianity, which is why religious conservatives in America feel obligated to contribute your tax dollars to the Israel situation. The Muslims don't think it's fair that they're on the hook, which is why they want to eliminate the principal payee. The Vatican can't afford it and their clergy's legal fees.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    INB4...

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Because the US was created as a puppet state for proxy wars by Britain. Britain also created Israel with the Balfour declaration and left the responsibility of taking care of Israel to the US so as not to be blamed for Israel and the war crimes it commits. But the UK has been behind all this the entire time.

Proxy wars are very clever if you have puppet states to do your dirty work for you. Iran's first and only democratically elected leader decided to nationalize their oil industry so as to not be ripped off by the British on oil prices, so the UK government sent the CIA over there and overthrew Mohammad Mossadegh and installed the Shah as leader of Iran.

Along with the Tavistock institute ensuring that race based hatred is always going to be alive and well in the US, the UK has many other institutions and fake news agencies along with the CIA to make sure that UK has it's favorite middle eastern puppet state supported and protected.

Is that clear enough?
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Because the US was created as a puppet state for proxy wars by Britain. Britain also created Israel with the Balfour declaration and left the responsibility of taking care of Israel to the US so as not to be blamed for Israel and the war crimes it commits. But the UK has been behind all this the entire time.

Proxy wars are very clever if you have puppet states to do your dirty work for you. Iran's first and only democratically elected leader decided to nationalize their oil industry so as to not be ripped off by the British on oil prices, so the UK government sent the CIA over there and overthrew Mohammad Mossadegh and installed the Shah as leader of Iran.

Along with the Tavistock institute ensuring that race based hatred is always going to be alive and well in the US, the UK has many other institutions and fake news agencies along with the CIA to make sure that UK has it's favorite middle eastern puppet state supported and protected.

Is that clear enough?

I came to the same conclusion back in 2016/2017.
    The thing I can't figure out is, who runs the UK then.
    You'll say jedi royal families but how did they get in power.
    The UK is European, how did jedis take over and who controls them?
    This is like a Chinese doll, we must get to the center to see what group is truly behind the worldly conspiracy.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I came to the same conclusion back in 2016/2017.
    The thing I can't figure out is, who runs the UK then.
    You'll say jedi royal families but how did they get in power.
    The UK is European, how did jedis take over and who controls them?
    This is like a Chinese doll, we must get to the center to see what group is truly behind the worldly conspiracy.

Astonishingly, England believes it is the House of Israel. The tribe of Ephraim. The first-born of G-d (Exodus 4: 22; Jeremiah 31: 9). Its bloodline stretches back before the coronation of King David to the Egyptian Royal House, thus making it the oldest living dynasty in the world. Britain’s jedi roots are still in place. The Israeli Embassy in London is on crown land. It was Britain who created the new jedi state. Like Joshua (Numbers 13: 16), it was an Ephraimite who led the Hebrew tribes in conquering Canaan. The Queen’s sons and male heirs are circumcised by a mohel. A Rabbi dutifully visits the family every erev Shabbat.

The Song of Solomon, an interracial love story, chosen for Harry and Meghan’s wedding was in fact the Queen’s suggestion. This begs the question: when is British royalty going to tell the world who they really are? And how would the jedi world react to this news? Oy gevalt!

https://www.sajr.co.za/news-and-articles/2018/06/28/british-royals-have-jedi-ancestors

It goes way back. International banking cartels owned by Turkish jedi crime families and their henchmen are an important part of it. Watch The Da Vinci code and listen to what Hanks says about the Illuminati. The film was controversial for a reason. It's not so much about religion. Mostly just power, elitism, but that's what religion tends to boil down to anyway.
    So what the fuck is jedinees anyways then
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    because israel is not the pet in this relationship
    Torx Houston
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Because the US was created as a puppet state for proxy wars by Britain. Britain also created Israel with the Balfour declaration and left the responsibility of taking care of Israel to the US so as not to be blamed for Israel and the war crimes it commits. But the UK has been behind all this the entire time.

Is that clear enough?

What a load of crapola! Excuse me but I thought CIA is a US agency! More crapola!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Oy vey, goyim! Don't you dare question things! Be a good, submissive little person and watch the latest FOX News piece on how Pakistan's army is brutalizing its people!
    Originally posted by Torx What a load of crapola! Excuse me but I thought CIA is a US agency! More crapola!

How old are you
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Torx I thought CIA is a US agency!

You only pay for it goy.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Look deep in your hearts for forgiveness
    Torx Houston
    Real jedis have two refrigerators one for meat and ane for dairy. No wonder they suck in boots on the ground war having to cart all that extra shit around. Oy Vey
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Torx Real jedis have two refrigerators one for meat and ane for dairy. No wonder they suck in boots on the ground war having to cart all that extra shit around. Oy Vey

What the fuck are you talking about. they won a war in 6 fucking days. (Rested on the 7th?)
    Originally posted by Krow What the fuck are you talking about. they won a war in 6 fucking days. (Rested on the 7th?)

Don't be ignorant, you know damn well that they were massively helped by the US and the British. Israel, after all, is a British/US creation.

Also, daily reminder that a Pakistani fighter jet took out 5 Israeli fighter jets in an astonishing record of a minute! We still have the Israeli uniforms showcased in our museum. Pakistan still stands as the only country to have done this to Israel.

I suppose the Israelis are still butthurt that they got COMPLETELY PWNED by Pakistan. It's no wonder they, together with the Indians, plotted an attack against Pakistan, but failed miserably... Thank God!

May God bless Pakistan!

Pakistan zindabad! 🇵🇰
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Israel sank a US ship that was patrolling and killed 100 plus sailors. Israel only cares about Israel. Good for them, for getting away with it since the birth of Jesus.
    Originally posted by Who Israel sank a US ship that was patrolling and killed 100 plus sailors. Israel only cares about Israel. Good for them, for getting away with it since the birth of Jesus.

Thanks for another brutal reminder. The US is Israel's little bitch.
    Quit hitting subscriptions.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Don't be ignorant, you know damn well that they were massively helped by the US and the British. Israel, after all, is a British/US creation.

Also, daily reminder that a Pakistani fighter jet took out 5 Israeli fighter jets in an astonishing record of a minute! We still have the Israeli uniforms showcased in our museum. Pakistan still stands as the only country to have done this to Israel.

I suppose the Israelis are still butthurt that they got COMPLETELY PWNED by Pakistan. It's no wonder they, together with the Indians, plotted an attack against Pakistan, but failed miserably… Thank God!

May God bless Pakistan!

Pakistan zindabad! 🇵🇰

Is this Smeyth?

Anyways, yes, I heard Pakistan and possibly Turkey comes after the Syrian thing. I'm sorry that Evil controls the west now. You think All Americans want this BS for expanding the funds and strength of the MIC that Ike warned the people while leaving office in his last speech?

And the Companies aren't bad.. it's those that control the top senior jobs that make these choices. And all countries leaders seem to do the same fucking thing. Including Pakistan. If not now, soon.

Not sure why they're aiming for Turkey though.
Jump to Top