User Controls

Tired of this fucking Megan Markle cunt

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Is there a single news site that exists that DOESN'T have 10 fucking articles about her on any given day? It's every stupid fucking thing she does. She's worse than the Kardashian shit. Kill all these fucking journalists and let's burn the bitch at the steak.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    She needs to drop that baby soon. Everyone want to see what it's gonna look like. I mean a freckled ginger...this cant turn out positive.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I had literally never heard the name until this thread, but I already hate it and you've motivated me to hate her too. Stupid Megan Markle. She's so STUPID. I hate her.
    M&M, melts in your mouth but not in your hand...as we used to say in the pub.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You want me to fuckin' melt in your mouth and not in your hand?
    Melt in your ass, ya little cockboy
    Originally posted by mmQ You want me to fuckin' melt in your mouth and not in your hand?
    Melt in your ass, ya little cockboy

I'm sensing a lot of angst! Whats going on?
    Hell hath no fury like an MMQ scorned, as me old window cleaner used to say.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee She needs to drop that baby soon. Everyone want to see what it's gonna look like. I mean a freckled ginger…this cant turn out positive.

Half black, half ginger...imagine the horror that would be unleashed on this earth.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Its Ken Kaniff from Connecticut you cockboys.

Omg I'm gonna melt! I'm melting! ! OoooooOooohhh
    1/4 black, 1/4 white, 1/2 evil....um I mean 1/2 ginger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I'm sensing a lot of angst! Whats going on?

Your senses are off.

Hey. What's your favorite hole to be melted into?
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Apparently they're raising it "gender neutral" so safe guess that it turns out into some completely fucked up abominación.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Apparently they're raising it "gender neutral" so safe guess that it turns out into some completely fucked up abominación.

Ah a fashion designer.
    Originally posted by mmQ Your senses are off.

Lies.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ah a fashion designer.

Lol. Well we did just recently lose Karl L. So someone needs to step up and fill the void.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Lies.

Maybe I'm ANGSTY because one MEGAN M MARKLE is still out there, fucking existing, and we're not doing a damn thing to stop it.

We need to burn her. Publically. No more fussing around. Let's form a mob, gangrape her in a motel room, then take her to times square and soak her limbs in gasoline, burning them off one at a time, then burn her face off, and let her lay there until she dies.

Megan ass MARKLE.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee 1/4 black, 1/4 white, 1/2 evil….um I mean 1/2 ginger

Megan isn't fully black? I thought she was.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Fucking news stories about them going to a theater on a date together. Every fucking pic she's holding her stomach. Fucking rid the world of the royal family and all affiliated with them.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Madame Guillotine, she is hungry.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Fucking rid the world of the royal family and all affiliated with them.

If I was British I’d be pissed my taxes (even considering it’s only pences) get wasted on them, seeing as how they have no actual use at all. I mean sure they’re all philanthropic as fuck but goddamn what else are they going to do?
Jump to Top