User Controls

Nigger surrounded by cops for picking up trash in his own yard

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Distressing video has revealed how a black man was confronted by at least five police officers while picking up trash outside his own house in Colorado.

Footage taken from inside the home in Boulder shows the man, who is identified as Zayd by his friend, having an angry conversation with an officer on Friday morning.

Boulder police have now launched an investigation into the incident after the video caused fury when it was posted online.

As the video starts, Zayd can be heard telling the cop that he has 'no right' to be detaining him and asks why he has his hand on his weapon.

Meanwhile the cop can be heard shouting back at him to 'put down the weapon', referring to the litter-picker in his hand.

Reinforcements soon arrive as at least four other officers surround an increasingly irate Zayd, while his friend shouts at them to leave from inside the property.

Zayd can be heard repeatedly telling the officers that he lives at the property.

At one point he claims there are eight officers surrounding him, though only five are visible at any one time in the video

After almost 15 minutes the situation begins de-escalating and Zayd goes over to have a conversation with one of the officers.

The two men spend several minutes talking before sharing a fist-bump as Zayd walks back into the house and the video ends.

Boulder police say they are now investigating the incident.

A police press release said the altercation began after an officer saw a man sitting in a partially enclosed patio area behind a private property sign around 8.30am.

The officer asked the man whether he was allowed to be there, to which the man said he lived there and was picking up trash.

He then showed the officer his school identity card.

The officer detained the man to investigate further and then called for backup, saying the man was unwilling to put down 'a blunt object', meaning the litter-picker.

A supervisor and several other officers responded to the call, but left after determining that the man had a right to be there.

On Monday morning the police force launched an internal affairs investigation.

The Professional Standards Review Panel - which is made of six community members and six members of the police department - will then review the findings and provide a recommendation to the chief of police of any further action.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777501/Black-man-collecting-trash-Colorado-yard-confronted-FIVE-cops.html

That's fucked up. When will the madness stop? It's hard not to hate cops sometimes. This guy did nothing wrong in this case. I mean maybe he did something else at some other point in time, but surrounding the poor nigger for picking up trash? In his own fucking yard. WTF?

And don't assume this doesn't happen to white people too. It can and does. Police stop people for the dumbest fucking reasons.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers This guy did nothing wrong in this case.

"He refused to drop his blunt weapon...cops will shoot a blackman for less so really it's a bit silly to refuse that order/request.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    So nothing happened?
    The fist bump suggests said negroidian cowed to the man of authority.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed So nothing happened?

Other than police being overly aggressive towards a guy not doing anything wrong. I understand they have to "take the call" but it's really stupid that this happens so often in the world. In a way though, the more people cry wolf, the less cops are likely to take this sort of thing seriously. In fact, it should be done deliberately on a regular basis for that very reason. Robocalls for this sort of thing would be hilarious.

Colorado has way less cops than my state, but they're still doing the same dumb shit apparently. I got stopped once for wearing a white t shirt and blue jeans because someone reported a mexican prostitute panhandling at a convenient store who was over a foot shorter than me and dark skinned.

This obese cop showed up started asking me dumb questions and I said "You know, the guy that you got called about was a foot shorter than me and hispanic"

But he wouldn't listen, kept mumbling stupid shit, asked me if I'd ever been arrested so I said "I don't like these questions, they're kind of stupid given that I already explained the fact the guy you got called about was a different race and over a foot shorter"

So he said "Do you want to be arrested?" I told him "you're way too fat to catch me anyways man" so he tried to get out of the car and go after me, I bolted down the road, and the dumb fat beaner cop didn't know the road was blocked off, so he went after me in his car till he got to the road block, I took off over a golf course and he shined a spotlight at me, but I zigzagged and lost him real quick. Dumb fat ass bean pig.

Stuff like that makes me want to kill millions of cops. They have no right to waste someone's time and potentially put them in harms way over false assumptions. And the 911 dispatchers always get the information wrong. Cops here protect sex offenders and go after innocent people.

I'd rather they never even have the chance to run my ID or put their fat greasy pig fingers on me.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Quick question op

i just wondered, how come almost all of your stories are from the daily mail or other british sources?
    Originally posted by Grylls Quick question op

i just wondered, how come almost all of your stories are from the daily mail or other british sources?

Dailymail has been around forever. I think everyone that works for them should be slaughtered and their buildings firebombed, but they do cover a lot of stuff other news (or tabloid) companies won't. Plus, along with the news, plenty of mindless entertainment. People complain that it's a tabloid but American media isn't any better than a british tabloid.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I'm doubtful this is real. It's gonna turn out to be another hoax probably.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I'm doubtful this is real. It's gonna turn out to be another hoax probably.

These hoaxes be fake ballin, tax money that shit wont last.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao@ Bhad bhabie lyrics
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top