User Controls

vice cops are faggots

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    [video]ddddhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUtXGVgQ0eY[/video]

Did you record the threat?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Did you record the threat?

unfortunately i didn't i was caught off gaurd. but the guy is a pussy and nothing will happen. its a waste of everyones time.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Did you record the threat?
    There's an app you can get (a few actually) that records your phone calls, so you just activate it if you get a funny call, might be worth downloading. Had a female friend that recorded her former employer talking shit to her and saying that she'd never get unemployment because he'd tell them she was fired for cause (she quit because he was bullying her)....when it went to the dispute she sent them the recording and won.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There's an app you can get (a few actually) that records your phone calls, so you just activate it if you get a funny call, might be worth downloading. Had a female friend that recorded her former employer talking shit to her and saying that she'd never get unemployment because he'd tell them she was fired for cause (she quit because he was bullying her)….when it went to the dispute she sent them the recording and won.

wha ... whe .... how ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny wha … whe …. how ?

She quit because she was bullied, normally you don't get unemployment insurance for quitting but if it's under duress you can...she got it because she proved her case that it was under duress. (she also had a recording of another employee telling her that the boss had forced her to lie on her affidavit thing and say she got mad and walked off the job by threatening to fire her if she didn't sign it)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She quit because she was bullied, normally you don't get unemployment insurance for quitting but if it's under duress you can…she got it because she proved her case that it was under duress. (she also had a recording of another employee telling her that the boss had forced her to lie on her affidavit thing and say she got mad and walked off the job by threatening to fire her if she didn't sign it)

i see.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Check the phone app on your phone, my Xiaomi has a built in call recorder you just need to turn on.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Check the phone app on your phone, my Xiaomi has a built in call recorder you just need to turn on.

its the unemployment benefit that i wish i have,
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Texas is OK, but in many other States, recording without the other person's consent would be a felony, app or not.

Two-party consent states

States that currently require that all parties consent to the recording include:

California
    Connecticut
    Florida
    Hawaii (in general a one-party state, but requires two-party consent if the recording device is installed in a private place)
    Illinois (except for electronic communications)
    Maryland
    Massachusetts (only "secret" recordings are banned, but is the only state without a "public location" exception)
    Montana (requires notification only)
    New Hampshire
    Pennsylvania
    Washington (however, section 3 of the Washington law states that permission is given if any of the parties announces that they will be recording the call in a reasonable manner if the recording contains that announcement).
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There's an app you can get (a few actually) that records your phone calls, so you just activate it if you get a funny call, might be worth downloading. Had a female friend that recorded her former employer talking shit to her and saying that she'd never get unemployment because he'd tell them she was fired for cause (she quit because he was bullying her)….when it went to the dispute she sent them the recording and won.

The mere act of recording over the phone without permission is illegal in many states. So be careful if you're trying to do this because it may be unusable if you ever have to actually use it in court or something.

Just calls tho. Texts are way better to get anyway.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Don't tell anyone obviously, lol.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Texas is OK, but in many other States, recording without the other person's consent would be a felony, app or not.

Two-party consent states

States that currently require that all parties consent to the recording include:

California
    Connecticut
    Florida
    Hawaii (in general a one-party state, but requires two-party consent if the recording device is installed in a private place)
    Illinois (except for electronic communications)
    Maryland
    Massachusetts (only "secret" recordings are banned, but is the only state without a "public location" exception)
    Montana (requires notification only)
    New Hampshire
    Pennsylvania
    Washington (however, section 3 of the Washington law states that permission is given if any of the parties announces that they will be recording the call in a reasonable manner if the recording contains that announcement).

but trump was secretly recorded and everybody was ok.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but trump was secretly recorded and everybody was ok.

With a bogus FISA warrant even.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Nice police state you guys got there.
    Originally posted by Nil Nice police state you guys got there.

It's seriously become nothing more than a banana republic. Like you'd find in Zimbabwe or other third-world nations. And they don't mind either if people laugh and jeer and point fingers. They are so far gone they are entirely shameless. Lady Justice ain't only not blind anymore, she ain't even alive.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but trump was secretly recorded and everybody was ok.

Ah yes, I forgot about the cameras in the microwaves.
    Originally posted by Nil Nice police state you guys got there.

Originally posted by -SpectraL It's seriously become nothing more than a banana republic. Like you'd find in Zimbabwe or other third-world nations. And they don't mind either if people laugh and jeer and point fingers. They are so far gone they are entirely shameless. Lady Justice ain't only not blind anymore, she ain't even alive.

>People who don't live in the US
    Originally posted by GGG >People who don't live in the US

You know why the wife asks the husband if her arse looks fat, instead of just judging for herself?
Jump to Top