Instigator Space Nigga
    All those kids prolly asked to be abused
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    been watchin ch5 recently?

r kelly innocent too
    Instigator Space Nigga
    No ive been wqtching alot of bbc news and tyson fury videos tbh
    how are the knife crime stats looking today?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah about as innocent as Benny.👎
    Instigator Space Nigga
    The surge in violent crime should be settled as a natipnal emergency

Which is basically just the Uk police saying they want more money
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Also i think its 923%
    how can we help?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls how can we help?

R u police?
    Originally posted by Instigator R u police?

i am not obliged to answer that
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    "Son, if you just pretend you're outside of your body for a few hours, you can go to a school with only white children."
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Everyone fucking knew what Jackson was at, but it somehow got covered up until now. Why, some asshole has a book or whatever ready?

So we (and the involved parents, professionals and assorted camp followers) all act shocked instead of acting like what we are, basically accomplices who let it happen.

It's so tiresome.

I guess we all have to pretend to be surprised when "Desmond is Amazing" comes out with his story in 20 years time too, huh?
    Shrooms Houston
    guy taken advantge of by people he hired for his multibillion dollar mansions of course these people will accuse him
    HTS highlight reel
    I mean, he was literally found not guilty when charged before. How are these allegations any different? The only reason we're talking about this is because Michael Jackson related outrage is basically an industry, and the fact that the poor bastard is dead is not going to stop the machine. What with #MeToo, it was the perfect time to capitalize on this shit. That said, you know, he was a fucking weirdo and probably did do it. But again, the dude is fucking dead and the only reason this is a thing is because HBO saw some money making potential in it.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Grylls been watchin ch5 recently?

r kelly innocent too

He just pissed on some degenerate teenage slut, he didn't do anything wrong. Free R Kelly.
    lol
    HTS highlight reel
    Octavian motherfucker
    That R Kelly meltdown was disturbing, but only made my belief in his guilt stronger.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    The parents of the kids MJ molested loved the free shit they were getting so they literally pimped their sons out to him, knowing full well he was a pedophile. He even bought at least one of the victims families a house. They just tried not to think about the fact he was a pedophile, fucking their sons up the ass. Some of them may have actually got off on it. These are the kind of feminized money loving faggots that will destroy not only the white race but the rest of humanity along with it if they aren't put in check. Absolute scum.

That's why they need to be skinned alive and raped up their asses by a thousand goats while being splashed periodically with lemon juice while Michael Jackson's hit songs are played on loop in at full volume for several days, before their heads are cut off and put on display.

America is good at faggotry, no wonder muslims consider it "The Great Satan".
    In a way they're right. Modern day soddom and gomorrah.

I can't think of any type of people I feel more hatred for than people like those kids parents.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top