User Controls

Xena Warrior Princess or Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Which was the best TV show of the entire 90s?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I remember I watched a lot of hercules when I was a kid without realising just how gay it was
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by aldra I remember I watched a lot of hercules when I was a kid without realising just how gay it was

And didn't Xena have lesbian undertones?
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Wait, why was Hercules gay? He wore a shirt.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by gadzooks And didn't Xena have lesbian undertones?

I got to release all my childhood sexual fantasies watching the same actress who played Xena get her hole filled on Spartacus.

Shrooms Houston
    X e n a was kinda the first really buff woman I had seen so I was just intrigued at that and watched a lot of both saw the ninja turtles movie a couple years before that I was super impressed with the direction of cinema back then I always thought this is great!!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Octavian I got to release all my childhood sexual fantasies watching the same actress who played Xena get her hole filled on Spartacus.

Link
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by GGG Link

Just download/ stream it. Really good series, lots of sex, plotting and back stabbing.
Jump to Top