User Controls

Is GreyFox still alive?

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Y'know, the Zodiac Killer. He still around, or no?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I think anyone could look up the obituary. Just watch the alaska cops episode or whatever and get his name.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GGG I think anyone could look up the obituary. Just watch the alaska cops episode or whatever and get his name.

its not on jeditube anymore
    ... So? Can you not torrent?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by GGG I think anyone could look up the obituary. Just watch the alaska cops episode or whatever and get his name.

Great idea, §m£ÂgØL. I'll have a looksie.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    He was active on Facebook maybe a week-and-a-half ago. He's hitchhiking to the library and back for internet access. Still very liberal and spiritual.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Zanick He was active on Facebook maybe a week-and-a-half ago. He's hitchhiking to the library and back for internet access. Still very liberal and spiritual.

That’s good to hear. I thought he had died. I talked to him on the phone once for a bit. I don’t remember what issue he was having, but he needed help and posted his phone number. He’s a good guy.
    Originally posted by Ajax That’s good to hear. I thought he had died. I talked to him on the phone once for a bit. I don’t remember what issue he was having, but he needed help and posted his phone number. He’s a good guy.

I remember that thread. I wish I had bought a knife from him. I almost did but he didn't have any I liked lol.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Most of him, except for half of his fingers and toes.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Most of him, except for half of his fingers and toes.

And the brain cells he killed
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    ArmsMerchant used to mail out interesting items to members for free, like coins, stamps, buttons, etc..
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

I think he makes an effort to be as sleazy as possible.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    As the only zoklet mod to ever ban me, I was really, really hoping he was still alive, and thank God. I rwmber one time he actually sent me a PM asking me to "tone down whatever it is you're doing". I still want to have a word with him and say thanks.
    Originally posted by mmQ As the only zoklet mod to ever ban me, I was really, really hoping he was still alive, and thank God. I rwmber one time he actually sent me a PM asking me to "tone down whatever it is you're doing". I still want to have a word with him and say thanks.

He once claimed he only banned people in order to encourage them to contribute. Or something like that.

He was a crazy and sleazy spice addict the whole time he was going around LARPing like a wise old shaman elder.

His "wife" and her son want nothing to do with him. He lost his toes because he was so numb from spice he couldn't feel them freeze off.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL ArmsMerchant used to mail out interesting items to members for free, like coins, stamps, buttons, etc..

limited to US only unfortunately.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If theres a fun bunch, arms MerMan was the head of the no-fun bunch.

"IF I DONT LIKE IT, NOBODY SHOULD. AND GET OFF ME LAWN."
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I guess ArmsMerchant is a white supremacist after all. He always said racists should be gut-shot and plowed under for fertilizer yet he wants to replace a dark skinned Venezuelan congress with a white skinned one that panders to the fascist capitalist american regime. What a maroon. I posted a topic on this in the compton gazette.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Interesting.. I knew I saw this somewhere. Here it is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/totse/comments/6lpuvh/im_an_fbi_agent_thats_been_using_totse_to_bust/
    Krow African Astronaut
    I think they changed the format at reddit because we all know that Spez was a member of totse and they don't want to show old information any longer by Archiving it.

I think President Trump had accused Spez or Reddit of deleting his posts and something about "Spez not having the ability to do so or that reddit wasn't set up to scrub posts" not in them words but something like this?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    IS DISTORTION HERE?
Jump to Top