User Controls

ATTN: HTS

The estrogen went to your head you little sissy bitch. I warn you to stop posting nudies in my threads or I'll Zek you. You are vulnerable in your current state of chemical castration, I understand that. I'll give you a pass for now but don't push me.
    Sharpie Houston
    trololololololol

I love getting a Rise, out of you! lol

Sharpie Houston
    [SIZE=16px]What if I told you...[/SIZE]
    I'd say the one in the back is not only not 13 but also a retard. Her stupid look almost ruins the nice tits in the front.
    This must have been a very conflicting situation for those girls. The one in the front is clearly hotter and she's also the one taking the picture. It's incredibly flattering. The perfect angle. Then there is the mongoface photobomb in the back. Hahaha, the girl in the back must have been pissed. I wonder if the friendship is still intact because the front bitch completely reckt the other one.
    Sharpie Houston
    I'd say the one in the back is not only not 13 but also a retard. Her stupid look almost ruins the nice tits in the front.
    LOL

I'm also pretty sure shes not wearing a bra, like the one in front.

Like I care tho... Cause I'd fuck'em both.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [SIZE=16px]What if I told you…[/SIZE]

Then i'd say you're a liar, and even if they were 13 they don't look the part, ergo they're not as attractive.
    Sharpie Houston
    Then i'd say you're a liar, and even if they were 13 they don't look the part, ergo they're not as attractive.

I think the one in back does..., but the one up front doesn't.... I'd still fuck both anyway, just be sure.
    I would cut out their eyes and eat them raw while they scream and bleed
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I would cut out their eyes and eat them raw while they scream and bleed

222 Respect.
    The estrogen went to your head you little sissy bitch. I warn you to stop posting nudies in my threads or I'll Zek you. You are vulnerable in your current state of chemical castration, I understand that. I'll give you a pass for now but don't push me.

I didn't do shit, nigga.

Please don't Zek me.

I'll fuck you... I'll fuck you up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, select, start.
    If it doesn't embed this video I'm going to mass murder myself.

It's a rap battle and a good one, too. Your combo post reminded me of it because there is a similar line in the battle. The Asian jokes in this are from another planet. Insanity.
    "It's the Konami code, not a combo" *lonely masturbation*
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    If it doesn't embed this video I'm going to mass murder myself.

It's a rap battle and a good one, too. Your combo post reminded me of it because there is a similar line in the battle. The Asian jokes in this are from another planet. Insanity.

Those jokes are terrible. Unoriginal and overplayed. Their policy is also incredibly hypocritical, because jokes like this about Blacks would never be allowed.

That's true to some extend but there are white battlers like Charron (an autist), Caustic, and Rone who make fun of black culture all the time. Rap is a black culture thing, though. If you rap you idolize that shit so you don't make fun of it.
    PS: Come up with a single line that is better than anything Diz said. You can't.

You can't talk shit about jedis, though.The rapper QP had a battle where he said that the jedi control the media etc. The shit got censored and they stopped the battle.
    Posted the wrong video.
    Are you fucking kiddinng me?
Jump to Top