User Controls

eBay Failures

I make a quick buck buying stuff on eBay and reselling it. All kinds of stuff but mainly leather jackets, shoes and sunglasses people made shitty pictures and bad descriptions of or listed it in the wrong category, eyc. Then I clean the stuff, maybe fix something and then I resell it for good money.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    RisiR is on the grind twenny fo seven.
    In the past couple of days I missed out on 2 Armani jackets, a Versace blouson, 4 pairs of Air Jordans and 3 Cazal sunglasses. With 500 euro investment I could've made 2 grand or more. Fuck that.
    In the past couple of days I missed out on 2 Armani jackets, a Versace blouson, 4 pairs of Air Jordans and 3 Cazal sunglasses. With 500 euro investment I could've made 2 grand or more. Fuck that.

Sell me an Armani jacket nigga' i need to swag it up.
    Sell me an Armani jacket nigga' i need to swag it up.
    What size? The only Armani piece I have in stock right now is a beige vintage suede jacket in size 58.
    What size? The only Armani piece I have in stock right now is a beige vintage suede jacket in size 58.

Beige ew, i want black and i don't know clothing sizes and shit i'm not a woman(Or retailer)
    Sizes are bullshit anyway. Lacoste for example. They must produce their stuff for midgets. Everything is short as fuck. A Lacoste size 8 should be a European 58/60, 3XL, American XL or XXL. Their size 8 stuff is only 58cm long, though. Are you fucking kidding me. Their poloshirts ae a bit better but forget a Lacoste sweater/jacket.
    If you meassure your favorite jacket I can get you something nice. I need the width between the shoulders, the width under the arms and the length. Place the ruler on the stitching.
    Sounds like an awful lot of work, i just got back from the parole office, (No sex crimes i promise) i don't really feel like measuring my jacket right now. Plus how much would you charge for a nice Armani jacket like that?
    It really depends on the piece and condition but upwards of 300€ should be expected. There isn't really an upper limit. I can get you a Versace - Medusa jacket from the 80's with tags but it will cost you 8 grand.
    LiquidIce Houston
    A friend of a friend was buying vintage cameras, oiling the leather parts, cleaning out the mechanical parts, leaving the optics alone because they were too complicated, and reselling them for 1.5-2x the price.
    A friend of a friend was buying vintage cameras, oiling the leather parts, cleaning out the mechanical parts, leaving the optics alone because they were too complicated, and reselling them for 1.5-2x the price.
    Yea, 100% profit isn't unusual if you found a good niche and invest some time. One man's trash is another man's treassure. I bought a pair of 1998 OG Air Jordans for 20 bucks. The shoe is worth 600+. Some people just don't know what they have.
Jump to Top