User Controls

Everyone Agrees with this, right?

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Well seeing as I'm not an american, or in a country thy repeatedly bomb I'm gonna say no.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    >magaimg

I'm not an alt-right cuck, so I wouldn't agree with it. Assuming it's Trump/libercucktarian/etc related, judging from the URL.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Nil Well seeing as I'm not an american, or in a country thy repeatedly bomb I'm gonna say no.

Been two years and Trump supporters still bitch about the largely irrelevant Hilary Clinton.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by GGG Been two years and Trump supporters still bitch about the largely irrelevant Hilary Clinton.

She isn't even going to run as a presidential candidate.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    All politics aside...

The idea that if abortion were legal and socially acceptable a century ago I would most certainly not be around today, is kinda hard to take.

The same probably applies to a lot more of us.

It's a hard pill to swallow.
    I think the world could use more abortions
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I would love to pressure her into an abortion. I'm certain my body can handle the procedure, you could even say I've been preparing for a long time.
    Lanny the tyrant cuck tagging my posts because he's a Clinton shill, probably feeding our sensitive bits to the intelligence monster as we speak. I promise you Donald Trump has a place for our kind because he fires the people responsible.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    considering Libya would still be the most prosperous country in Africa and not an open air slave market, definitely.
    Zup Zanick
    Hi Methuselah, please vote in your local elections. Abortion is a terrible choice that women should be free to make at my insistence.
    I’m against voting actually
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by gadzooks All politics aside…

The idea that if abortion were legal and socially acceptable a century ago I would most certainly not be around today, is kinda hard to take.

The same probably applies to a lot more of us.

It's a hard pill to swallow.

Are you going to maek babbies?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by aldra considering Libya would still be the most prosperous country in Africa and not an open air slave market, definitely.

I thought it was mostly France pushing that campaign.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Are you going to maek babbies?

I'm in no rush to do so.

But I haven't entirely ruled it out yet.
    Wait, are you ramping up to the "by not having kids, you're just as guilty as someone who has an abortion since you aren't creating potential lives that you have the ability to create" argument?
    Originally posted by Methuselah I’m against voting actually

You will vote for me.

Thank you for your support. I'll be thinking of you when I butcher your congressman on TV.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Wait, are you ramping up to the "by not having kids, you're just as guilty as someone who has an abortion since you aren't creating potential lives that you have the ability to create" argument?

That’s not an argument, that’s a delusional rant. I don’t think anyone would seriously try to say that.
    Originally posted by Zanick You will vote for me.

Thank you for your support. I'll be thinking of you when I butcher your congressman on TV.

Reported to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for possible domestic terror threat.

Are you really running for office though, I would probably actually make an exception to vote for you.
Jump to Top