User Controls

got banned from youtube

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dunno whats up but i think i got banned. last night i was kinda krunk and saw my other youtube/google acct on what i thought was the firefox browser so i was like wtf and logged out of that one and then was like oh no im on chrome... so i went back to firefox to relog in and it pulls up my acct and already has the pass typed in so i click next and it tells me that this page isn't working lol and to sign into my google plus and see the reason why i can't get it. I did that and it didn't tell me anything.

what do you do? I liked my youtube acct.
    do we look like google tech support here ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do we look like google tech support here ?

kinda yeah. a buncha fags

i guess thats what i get for being me and go against the grain watching conspiracy vids and talking shit to libtards
    "and talking shit "

That'll do it
    HUEHAUEHHURHHAHEHHEHAHJE
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    This reminds me to back up my Gmail. These companies can shoah you any time they feel like it. It's nasty.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    kill yourself
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Grylls kill yourself

Has this ever worked?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed This reminds me to back up my Gmail. These companies can shoah you any time they feel like it. It's nasty.

i got another notification that all google plus accts will be deleted by april whatever.. so just so you know.. I blame the jedis... and the cock brothers that dip their paws in google...

i dunno bro, its one thing to get banned from an eating channel to call people fat, but im pretty sure i voiced some drunken political opinion (I don't incite violence, just talk mad shit)

but on google/youtube you're safe if you make a stereotypical comment like "L0L! HOW DID I GET HERE!!"

I'm actually a centrist which most people can't rap there minds around. I know some of you tards say jedi this jedi that, but i honestly think i got taken down by the jedis on youtbe.

its down right amazing how they churn this kind of product (people) out and nobody notices. I'm honestly now starting to think that murica is fucked but are the other countries any better?
    have you actually click on that "contact us" thing ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny have you actually click on that "contact us" thing ?

yup. google is way too busy to answer small tickets like mine. are you by chance a functional retard?

click yes if true, click no if not!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny have you actually click on that "contact us" thing ?

probably not because he suffers from severe retardation so he decides to ask for help from nis
    Originally posted by Grylls probably not because he suffers from severe retardation so he decides to ask for help from nis

not really because even you fags are more useful than google, you should appreciate yourself more. lol
    Krow African Astronaut
    Stop blaming specific groups. Like "The jedis" and stop saying "I blame the jedis" "I blame joo science" shit like that.

they don't like hardcore lolmeme or trolling for emotional shit. Apparently.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yup. google is way too busy to answer small tickets like mine. are you by chance a functional retard?

click yes if true, click no if not!

maybe you should show them your ticket.

that will surely get you their attention.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Has this ever worked?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/us/michelle-carter-texting-suicide-sentencing/index.html
    OPs mom gives out tickets
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/us/michelle-carter-texting-suicide-sentencing/index.html

dammit. she was just trying to be a supportive friend.

wheres all the free will and pursuit of happiness gone ?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby kinda yeah. a buncha fags

i guess thats what i get for being me and go against the grain watching conspiracy vids and talking shit to libtards

That's what you get for being a creepy fucking rapist that constantly tries to sexually harass women on the internet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    (((jeditube)))
Jump to Top