User Controls

I am now a techno-communist

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Hello comrades
    Nearly 20 years ago I had my first taste with linux in the form of DSL (Damn Small Linux).
    All these years Linux has slowly evolved to the point where it can finally surpass windows.
    Win10 is an absolute piece of dogshit, it is quite literally the worst os Microsoft has ever made.
    With that said, I am also over capitalism and all forms of totalitarian authoritarianist control.
    From here on out I am a free software advocate.
    When I begin my software development my work will be free and open source.
    When an open source CPU is released I will use that, same ad with the GPU and any other part.
    So what if I'm taking a step back 20 years in terms of look and feel, GNU has potential!
    Down with the system!
    Long live the people!
    prepare your ass for my sauce.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jojoman Yung Blood [your enmeshed undreamt caprifig]
    Capitalism & communism are both j*wish wealth control schemes, but please do bestow your Tesla tech on us nigger.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Open Source isn't an issue of politics. Lanny is a raving commie and NiS is OSS, a lot of really good coders i know are liberals in fact, but there's a bunch that are more libertarian inclined and everything in between. Open Source doesn't belong to any ideology, it transcends it.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria When an open source CPU is released I will use that

FPGA...program your own CPU.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Open Source isn't an issue of politics. Lanny is a raving commie and NiS is OSS, a lot of really good coders i know are liberals in fact, but there's a bunch that are more libertarian inclined and everything in between. Open Source doesn't belong to any ideology, it transcends it.

OSS and GNU are the future and there is no way around that.
    In another decade 80% of desktop use will be Linux, mark my words.
    Apple will switch to AR and kill mac os eventually, Microsoft will switch to business and interprise software.
    The future of computing is open source and user driven.
    Originally posted by Sophie Open Source isn't an issue of politics. Lanny is a raving commie and NiS is OSS, a lot of really good coders i know are liberals in fact, but there's a bunch that are more libertarian inclined and everything in between. Open Source doesn't belong to any ideology, it transcends it.

lanny is a communist*

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria OSS and GNU are the future and there is no way around that.
    Apple will switch to AR and kill mac os eventually, Microsoft will switch to business and interprise software.

in another decade there wont even be desktops.

computing environments will totally be done in VR with 100% AI assisted. all you need is to think and the AI will do the interfacing between your brain and the OS and computation.

my words, mark it.

now

open your ass for my sauce !
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

did you write that with a crayon up your ass with lannys small cock in your mouth?
    HTS highlight reel
    f u l l y
    a u t o m a t e d
    l u x u r y
    g a y
    s p a c e
    c o m m u n i s m
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Hello comrades
    Nearly 20 years ago I had my first taste with linux in the form of DSL (Damn Small Linux).
    All these years Linux has slowly evolved to the point where it can finally surpass windows.
    Win10 is an absolute piece of dogshit, it is quite literally the worst os Microsoft has ever made.
    With that said, I am also over capitalism and all forms of totalitarian authoritarianist control.
    When an open source CPU is released I will use that, same ad with the GPU and any other part.
    So what if I'm taking a step back 20 years in terms of look and feel, GNU has potential!
    Down with the system!
    Long live the people!

It's people like you that actually help me strive to be better at everything. Thank you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Hello comrades
    Down with the system!
    Long live the people!

Hey fuck you Comy
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Sock Puppet Hey fuck you Comy

hi frend
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny in another decade there wont even be desktops.

computing environments will totally be done in VR with 100% AI assisted. all you need is to think and the AI will do the interfacing between your brain and the OS and computation.

my words, mark it.

now

open your ass for my sauce !

BCI is at least 15 to 20 years off
    Originally posted by HTS f u l l y
    a u t o m a t e d
    l u x u r y
    g a y
    s p a c e
    c o m m u n i s m

I tried visualizing that scenario ....

We gotta fucking exterminate the jedis
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's people like you that actually help me strive to be better at everything. Thank you.

You aren't good at anything except being a loser
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria OSS and GNU are the future and there is no way around that.

Whether it will be the future or not i really can't say, it sure looks like there's a trend. Whatever the case, i do enjoy working on Open Source projects, my own personal ones and helping others i find interesting.
    Originally posted by Sophie Whether it will be the future or not i really can't say, it sure looks like there's a trend. Whatever the case, i do enjoy working on Open Source projects, my own personal ones and helping others i find interesting.

Open source loli dating service when
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Open source loli dating service when

Never, "services" and their lack of user ownership are inherently hostile to Software Freedom
Jump to Top