User Controls

People who take pictures of their cat[s] and frame it .....

let it be known that your an utter faggot.

faggot, of the most utter kind.
    Is it the photo or the frame that's the problem?

Would a poster sized one be ok?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Is it the photo or the frame that's the problem?

Would a poster sized one be ok?

its the acts of phaggotry that is the problem.
    Bestiality surely.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    How many people do you know who do this benny
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You guys eat cats. It's like us framing a chicken.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by GGG How many people do you know who do this benny

More or less zero probably, right vinnyy?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee More or less zero probably, right vinnyy?

the reason i posted this was because ive seen it happened. someone had his cat framed on his working desk where picts of family members should be.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You guys eat cats. It's like us framing a chicken.

or cocks.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the reason i posted this was because ive seen it happened. someone had his cat framed on his working desk where picts of family members should be.

Many Americans view their pets at part of the family.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Many Americans view their pets at part of the family.

i know.

thats how emancipation got its traction.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's like framing a cow. You think it's cute, and he thinks it's hamburgers.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the reason i posted this was because ive seen it happened. someone had his cat framed on his working desk where picts of family members should be.

How sad and pathetic!

....*hides the multiple framed pics of the family puppy*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's like framing a cow. You think it's cute, and he thinks it's hamburgers.

actually no.

i mean most fastfod have cute and colorful mascot of the animal their serving.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee How sad and pathetic!

….*hides the multiple framed pics of the family puppy*

dogs are fine, dogs recognize people like we do, cats dont.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i mean most fastfod have cute and colorful mascot of the animal their serving.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dogs are fine, dogs recognize people like we do, cats dont.

Cats do, cats just don't give a fuck about you.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dogs are fine, dogs recognize people like we do, cats dont.

This is bullshit, but okay. Or maybe not, but *I* recognize people like cats don't... so fuck you. Cats are the ultimate misanthropic life form and I aspire to give as few fucks as they do about your existence.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Cats do, cats just don't give a fuck about you.

no, cats feel about you the same way you feel about a certain buildings, like bars.
    Originally posted by HTS This is bullshit, but okay. Or maybe not, but *I* recognize people like cats don't… so fuck you. Cats are the ultimate misanthropic life form and I aspire to give as few fucks as they do about your existence.

post nude selfies.
Jump to Top