User Controls

Get rid of latest threads

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    It's too convenient and KILLS the sub-forums.
    YeH
    Divided on this
    If people actually posted in the subforums instead of dumping everything in SG this wouldnt really be an issue
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Without Latest Threads, nobody would ever know where the activity is, and the forum would die. Nobody is going to go searching around all the sub-forums to find out where people are actively posting. By doing this you essentially segregate an already tiny community. Fuck you. Go back to DH where you belong, nigger.
    This site's functionity is too outdated to really get rid of it though. Having to click on every single subforum gets tiring.
    Integrate latest threads into a dropdown list under every subforum, right on the homepage
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by GGG Without Latest Threads, nobody would ever know where the activity is, and the forum would die.

That's true but I think "AND THEN EVERYTHING WAS RUINED" is a bit much.

Nobody is going to go searching around all the sub-forums to find out where people are actively posting. By doing this you essentially segregate an already tiny community.

The community isn't going to dissolve, you segregate the topics only. Those who actively seek out the more niche sections will probably contribute higher quality than someone stumbling in from LT. Is it more tedious? Yes. This isn't a chatroom either and activity can be tracked by reading the uh threads?

Fuck you. Go back to DH where you belong, nigger.

Fuck you faggot, I'm not dh either.
    latest threads should include the mongolvoid.

reduce, reuse, recycle, retard.
Jump to Top