User Controls

Quit heroin now have mild problem with meth

Madman African Astronaut
    I quit heroin it was hard but without comepletely changing my culture, which lets be honest, as former or current drug users people judge you hard, part of the reason I act like the tough guy like its job. I stayed away from meth for so long and beat the shit out of opiate addiction like it was my bitch but meth I can stay sober for six months and there is just too much produced domestically. I'm looking for tips to stay away from meth. I stayed away from the stuff forever but its damn hard even harder than opiates which I can go through the pain and quit. I can work out for hours but if meth is offered too me on the same day it doesn't matter. I used to live a hella sober life and called myself a psychonaut of natural nuerochemicals. I want free but if six moths doesn't dull my interest I just don't know swhat will. im and experct of quitting opiates no matter how hard but but this meth shit is just too hardcore. I'm looking for anytips to kick this shit because when I'm sober I'm the man. Everyone is hard enough to start drugs but the real hard is quitting getting high and being a survivor. I know theres people here that know some shit, speeds not my drug and i know there are some people here who know how to get rid of speed out of their life. I can quite from six months and use like two weeks at my worst. somebody give me some pointers because I can sure tell you how to quit opiates like a bosz and will happenily due so. 3 years ago I had never touched the stuff and now I just can't leave it behind. I'm the man when I'm sober and ladies love me but i don't love myself when drugs are involved. I can be a very sober and productive person but I'm not working on self improvement like a mad man when I let drugs in my life. If you know anything that can help me please let me know and if you need help with opiates I'm your man. This shit is too hardcore for body chemistry and thats why I stayed away for so long. I'm high right now after two weeks of sober which on opiates is the beginning to sober to life. I'm gonna get a gym member shit because thats how I life sober life but please help me if you can. I love all you degenerates sober or not but if we cant help each other we are no better than neitches bottom bitch. Lets make a community thats helps people that want to get sober if they feel like it and make our community strong.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Isn't meth an upper, and opiates a downer?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    There is no "minor" problem with meth.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Isn't meth an upper, and opiates a downer?

Yes.

The two drugs are essentially polar opposites.

One thing they share in common, though, is that they both induce euphoria (via different neurochemicals entirely).

Well, that and they can both be incredibly addictive.
    Honestly the best way to quit meth or stimulants is to just stop. Being able to let go of the stress that comes with that lifestyle makes it kind of easy for me..
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    if i giv girl meth will she make fuck
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by gadzooks is that they both induce euphoria (via different neurochemicals entirely).

If you have to turn to drugs to feel happy the problem isn't really the drugs. IDK.

Originally posted by GGG if i giv girl meth will she make fuck

I heard cocaine. Isn't Meth more a gay drug?
    Yes
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    See a doctor, be truthful, and the doctor will prescribe you drugs to counteract the meth cravings.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL See a doctor, be truthful, and the doctor will prescribe you drugs to counteract the meth cravings.

This is actually the only advice I ever seen speckles give that made sense.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Grimace This is actually the only advice I ever seen speckles give that made sense.

C'mon, now.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Walls of text, aren't very impressive..
    A guy in my SH was actually prescribed suboxone, and a fuckload at that, for meth withdrawal. (That doesn't make any sense). He was sick for a month. Said he used opiates like twice in the past 6 years.
Jump to Top