User Controls

Tommy Robinson just totally pwnd the bbc

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    This is the exact reason why I don't watch TV or read newspapers these days.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^you prolly don't read the paper or use the telly because you would have to along with other smelly orbiters in your halfways house
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Can we get the TLDW?

Yeah the BBC all either pedos, pinkos, cucks, or jedis, that's a requirement to work there.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Can we get the TLDW?

The BBC were making a panarama documentary about TR and he cammed up his ex employee who went to a meeting with the BBC journalist and totally caught him out offering her to falsify info, being totally racist and homophobic and attempting to ply her with an insane amount of booze to loosen her lips and make her more suggestable I guess.

Then tommy agrees to an interview with the journalist and switched it on him, played the video and had it out with him. Done him like a boss, lol.

Its well worth watching for the lulz and to see just how fake the TV media really is. even tho we already know it anyway, but its funny to see it switched on them with such class.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^you prolly don't read the paper or use the telly because you would have to along with other smelly orbiters in your halfways house

Makes no sense, can't understand.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yeah, i'm subscribed. That was pretty epic.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Just watched the whole thing, he really shit inside that guy, haven't heard a thing about it in any news though, I wonder why
    i thanked because i can.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    will probably be the first bbc presentation I've watched in the last few years
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by aldra will probably be the first bbc presentation I've watched in the last few years

you enjoy being presented with bbc
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    POOFTER comes from the POOFT sound wind makes passing through a gay man's over-stretched anus
    Just funny af to watch. I figured some of you guys would enjoy it.

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I just watched the whole thing, WOW!

The US is the same, Trump exposed them.
Jump to Top