User Controls

Oh god. It is Saturday again and I hate my life :(

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    But at least I woke up today which is more than I bothered to do all last weekend.
    When I finally got up Monday last week I was so fucking tired from not eating for 2 days and laying in bed all weekend that I told myself I was not going to do that again ever.
    Now I am awake and showered and it is 3 in the afternoon.
    Im going to take my meds and eat a little pizza and hopefully do some of that shit I thought about doing while I was at work all week spaced out as shit for 8 hours at a time (if I can remember any of that shit).
    I feel like I am in some sort of storage where my only purpose is to work or stay hidden away from the rest of the world in my mom's basement.
    I need some cash but I dont want to have johns coming over while my mom is home.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    what meds do you take? seems about right you take some considering you're one of those stolen valor tards
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III

tears for fears rocks, i took my gf out to see them a few years back. it was a blast.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby tears for fears rocks, i took my gf out to see them a few years back. it was a blast.

and then the fat bitch cheated on you for a real man
    Originally posted by Grylls and then the fat bitch cheated on you for a real man

source? funny you talk about real men, considering you're an alt-coward. begone scrub!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source? funny you talk about real men, considering you're an alt-coward. begone scrub!

yes that fat slag had my source inside her
    I doubt it^ you're too much of a loser to even get fat slags, hell even normal slags.. haha
    so why was your mom so easy
Jump to Top