User Controls

I got molested by the CIA

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You can keep a secret
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    In Spanish the word for bothering someone is 'molestar'

My uncle studied English for 6 years and has lived in this country since before he was my age, but he still gets tripped up sometimes.

I was VERY concerned when he told me that a certain client was molesting him a lot at work.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Was there any anal probing?
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by GGG In Spanish the word for bothering someone is 'molestar'

It used to mean the same in English before molest became a euphemism for fuck.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed It used to mean the same in English before molest became a euphemism for fuck.

no way jose
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by GGG no way jose

No molesta.
    Te molesta?

Si, me molesta.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You're a Manchurian candidate.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    That sucks!
    Originally posted by gadzooks Si, me molesta.

molestamesenor
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    [bump]
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by GGG In Spanish the word for bothering someone is 'molestar'

My uncle studied English for 6 years and has lived in this country since before he was my age, but he still gets tripped up sometimes.

I was VERY concerned when he told me that a certain client was molesting him a lot at work.

Mole star.
Jump to Top