User Controls

Cheap computer chair

I got like a $50 "Ergonomic" chair for xmas, and I fucking hate it. It's KILLING my back because it juts out in the lower back and doesn't have any give.

I think it's made for people who naturally slouch, and it's ruining my lower back because it's forcing me to slouch when I normally don't.

What's a chair, preferably non gamefag chair, that doesn't naturally kick you out of it or push you forward? I don't want to spend a lot.
    A lot of the problem is that I can't like adjust the arms or back either, and also my desk is probably too short.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    A good computer chair definitely goes a long way.

I have yet to find the perfect one (although I admittedly have not put much effort yet into finding one).

What's wrong with the gamer chairs? I play literally zero video games (computer or console)*, but I've found that gamer computers and accessories are usually pretty well optimized in all the right ways.

* except occasionally N64 games (and earlier) via emulators.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Yup. I have an "ergonomic" chair at work and absolutely nothing can be adjusted on it. How can it be ergonomic?? Im 5"2'ish how can this chair work for both me and someone who's lets say over 6 feet tall?

It's a bloody farce that's what it is.

Ive been draping my coat over the back and stuffing my scarf and mitts into the hood and using that as back support. For petes sake!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Yup. I have an "ergonomic" chair at work and absolutely nothing can be adjusted on it. How can it be ergonomic?? Im 5"2'ish how can this chair work for both me and someone who's lets say over 6 feet tall?

It's a bloody farce that's what it is.

you can take a seat over here if you want
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Grylls you can take a seat over here if you want

Offers good support? 😁
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Offers good support? 😁

Nothing can support you
    I just teeese

thank you tee hee hee
    Originally posted by gadzooks A good computer chair definitely goes a long way.

I have yet to find the perfect one (although I admittedly have not put much effort yet into finding one).

What's wrong with the gamer chairs? I play literally zero video games (computer or console)*, but I've found that gamer computers and accessories are usually pretty well optimized in all the right ways.

* except occasionally N64 games (and earlier) via emulators.

That is true, and the gAmERz chairs do look pretty comfy. I just don't really like the flambouyant style of many of them.

I found another, somewhat better wooden padded chair I may do the switcheroo with for now.. still looking tho
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Check out government surplus places if there are any nearby, can find all kinds of desks and office furniture of decent quality. Well you can at the one near me, better prices than a thrift store even.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Just stand.

Pussy.
Jump to Top