User Controls

These extremely gray days are really lame...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, thank goodness Spring is shortly on the way.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    folks?
    ty bear๐Ÿ‘โค
    I'm a fan of winter myself. Spring and summer just promotes false feelings of happiness and we all know happiness is an unattainable goal for the vast majority of humankind.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm a fan of winter myself. Spring and summer just promotes false feelings of happiness and we all know happiness is an unattainable goal for the vast majority of humankind.

It does seem elusive, Dad... Why do you think that is?
    Originally posted by WellHung It does seem elusive, Dad… Why do you think that is?

"Ours is not to reason why ours is but to clean the sty"...as me old mum used to say when bringing home the bacon.
    fuck winter time
    ๐Ÿ‘โค๐Ÿ˜€
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Ours is not to reason why ours is but to clean the sty"…as me old mum used to say when bringing home the bacon.

๐Ÿ‘โค๐Ÿ˜€
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III fuck winter time

So eloquently stated, per usual, OG...๐Ÿ‘
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III fuck winter time

Wintertime makes you it's bitch, not the other way around young Johnson.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wintertime makes you it's bitch, not the other way around young Johnson.

but spring and summer make you their bitch when you get all upset that everyone else is having fun while you're trying to pick up the same 3 girls from date hotel from 2010 inside
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III but spring and summer make you their bitch when you get all upset that everyone else is having fun while you're trying to pick up the same 3 girls from date hotel from 2010 inside

Well there were only 3 on there.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well there were only 3 on there.

thatโ€™s statistically why you have more of a chance picking up guys faggot
    Originally posted by Grylls thatโ€™s statistically why you have more of a chance picking up guys faggot

Yeah but they are no challenge...we all know guys are whores and will let anything suck their dick as long as no one sees them.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well there were only 3 on there.

that doesn't help your situation lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i like the spring a lot but i also like the colder months personality. here in my hood last summer it was oppressively hot and gross outside.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I think i have SAD so I'll be glad when this winter non sense is over
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I think i have SAD so I'll be glad when this winter non sense is over

fyi you can also have sad during other months...
Jump to Top