User Controls

Official incest thread

Instigator Space Nigga
    Share all your incest stories here

Good or bad this is a safe place 👍🍌
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    still waiting for stories/pics
    recently while i was rewatching all old episodes of the x-files i came across this episode where teenage fox mulder was put in charge of his little 8 year old sister just right before she was taken by the aliens, allegedly.

this brought back memories.

one of the greatest perks of being a brother with a baby sister is that from time to time both your parents would have to be away for an extended period of time and so they decided to put you in charge of your little sister.

there can be nothing more exhilarating in this world to a virgin teenage boy with raging hormone in his veins than being given full authority over another equally virgin, prepubescent little girl. suddenly here you are, in charge of a live pussy, a live, warm pussy, there, behind that flimsy layer of fabric, and the only question that remain is how should you extract that pussy.

should you extract it by sheer brute force, against her will,

or by pure chicanery, with tricks and games ?

or by age old rewards and enticement, slowly engineering her into consent by means of sweets and candies ?

or should you honour the trust your parents had given you ?

sometimes i wonder how many foxes out there that ended being given the keys to his sisters coop. no, no boys should ever be put in a position where he'll get torn to shreads by dilemma from the inside out.

this is just wrong.

no one.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Donald Trump > Ivanka / thread
Jump to Top