User Controls

I fucked rosie the ass and then put her on the spit

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    How does that make you feel?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Perez?
    Oh... You said "rosie the ass"... So you're talking about a donkey?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    flaccid
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Lol yeah I think I avoided the bad news since I was originally banned from the US and towards China in every thread about America for a long time and I want to do nine g's of my looks and the fat girls are all about the meth program for the last few years whenever the people who own 80 have been clean for one year and a half thanks to their parents and friends who have been clean for one year and a half thanks to their own military service and they have no idea what they are doing for them and they aren't even comfort food for you guys
    Originally posted by GGG Lol yeah I think I avoided the bad news since I was originally banned from the US and towards China in every thread about America for a long time and I want to do nine g's of my looks and the fat girls are all about the meth program for the last few years whenever the people who own 80 have been clean for one year and a half thanks to their parents and friends who have been clean for one year and a half thanks to their own military service and they have no idea what they are doing for them and they aren't even comfort food for you guys

Dafuq?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nooooo not Rosie๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
    O'Donnell?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    oh fuxk mikeys gonna go mad
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    idk i don't know who rosie the ass is, so i guess i don't care. you try making more relevant/true/ not lame freads OP
    Technologist victim of incest
    Kr0z,
    Mikeyagain has a pet pig named Rosie. Thatโ€™s who it is. Oink oink.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Kr0z stfu, pig fuqr ๐Ÿ™‚
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Rosie say's she is unsatisfied..
Jump to Top