User Controls

I just realize that my vintage Levi's'

made of 100% offensive material.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    vintage brown stain
    blaster master victim of incest
    how old do you call vintage? because my 501s are over 20yrs old and I just called them normal.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson how old do you call vintage? because my 501s are over 20yrs old and I just called them normal.

how old should they be before they be called vintage ?
    Originally posted by blaster master Cotton picked by slaves.

all cottons are offensive these days.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my 501's are made out of pure denim, no slavery involved except by the corporate whores that get used by multinational corporations!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my 501's are made out of pure denim, no slavery involved except by the corporate whores that get used by multinational corporations!

just because they dont call them slaves anymore doesnt mean they arent.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how old should they be before they be called vintage ?

30yrs if it's a car..not sure about pants.

I definitely have a pair of 501s that are at least 25yrs old that I brought from England with me...another 5yrs and they'll be vintage if the car thing fits.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 30yrs if it's a car..not sure about pants.

I definitely have a pair of 501s that are at least 25yrs old that I brought from England with me…another 5yrs and they'll be vintage if the car thing fits.

well with the car thing, its not.

a cheap 50 year old honda civic is just an old car whilst a 50 year old s class is a vintage.

price matters.
Jump to Top