User Controls

What sort of compliments do ugly people give each other when they have sex?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    As an extraordinarily beautiful person, this has always perplexed me.

Do they honestly find other ugly people attractive? Or do they just lie to each other, and mutually settle on the fact that this is the best they can get?

I have fucked ugly women and I lie to them and give general compliments like "ur pretty" and "ur tit big (saggy)" or "ur pussy feel gud" but women always compliment me on specific features. My arms, my shoulders, my face, my ass, my dick, pretty much everything really. I am basically just Adonis reborn. My only requirement for sex is that the person have genitals, so the disparity does not bother me too much and I normally am fucking 9/10's or 10/10's anyway, so it really isn't an issue.

Any ugly people out there who can comment on this?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You're not as ugly as my last girlfriend.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Complement the eyes or her hair style.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    useless without pic of op
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Compliment her on how nice and evenly dimpled her cellulite is.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Complement the eyes or her hair style.

That's a good one. Most people have pretty eyes because eyes in general are fucking beautiful unless they're horribly deformed. I mean, they won't be as good as a beautiful person's eyes, but if you get really close you can probably just ignore the rest of their body.
    HTS highlight reel
    As a horribly ugly person, I just don't get compliments. Simple, really.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I believe Whore and dirty slut take the place of god damn ur fine and man those are some perty tittys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS As a horribly ugly person, I just don't get compliments. Simple, really.

Nah you're not ugly. You got beautiful eyes and you're really pretty
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG Nah you're not ugly. You got beautiful eyes and you're really pretty

Originally posted by HTS

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG

Things ugly people tell themselves in order to maintain their baseless sense of self-esteem.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    How smart they are.☺️
    Originally posted by HTS Things ugly people tell themselves in order to maintain their baseless sense of self-esteem.

Damn, pretty and smart.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG Damn, pretty and smart.

Originally posted by HTS

You're too easy, you little fuckslut.
    Originally posted by GGG

op is only 10/10 in his eyes.
    What are you, benny?
    Originally posted by GGG What are you, benny?

not benny,

thats for sure.
Jump to Top