User Controls

what would you say are the highlights of your life so far?

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Is it a trip somewhere nice? Meeting someone special that changed the course of/your life? Getting a job promotion you always dreamt of (lol i know it's nis but still..)? Or maybe getting an award for kung fu or your art? Etc. Feel free to share.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I got caught havin a wank by a nurse once.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Instigator I got caught havin a wank by a nurse once.

what did she do?
    All the times I've helped better the lives of others through my kindness, empathy and sharing of emotional strength in their times of need and weakness. The greatest moments in life are not ones of self interest and personal gain but of changing the world and lives of those around you for their betterment.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Having a son that isn't ugly as the rest of his class mates, and humanity for that matter.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    this thred sucks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by POLECAT this thred sucks

You suck most.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson All the times I've helped better the lives of others through my kindness, empathy and sharing of emotional strength in their times of need and weakness. The greatest moments in life are not ones of self interest and personal gain but of changing the world and lives of those around you for their betterment.

WOULD THANK.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by POLECAT this thred sucks
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson WOULD THANK.

Thank heavens that you CAN'T tho 😆
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Thank heavens that you CAN'T tho 😆

No empathetic emotional strength sharing for you. SMDH
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No empathetic emotional strength sharing for you. SMDH

Well you know me im a terrible awful person...you tell me this everyday!
    Never be scared of the truth...

Kawkasians 15:21
    Ah yes. "Kawkasians"...otherwise known as the book of half truths, lies and downright deceit.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Ah yes. "Kawkasians"…otherwise known as the book of half truths, lies and downright deceit.

Would he lie to you just to get in your pants?

(If he won't , I will!)
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    There have been a few different ones for me, like quitting opiates and staying off them for years, finishing my bachelor's degree while smack dab in the throes of heroin addiction, etc.

More recently, though, would be when I got my first paid software developer job. It was kind of surreal since it was the culmination of years of hard work and dedication and, most importantly, a lot of self-monitored and self-motivated learning.

I've discovered over the years the power of setting one's sights on a goal and just straight up ignoring all the negative talk (from both self and others), and all the overwhelming examples of people who just gave up and labeled certain things impossible.

It's the reason I have such resilient optimism regarding the future. I've come this far, why can't I go even further?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Is it a trip somewhere nice? Meeting someone special that changed the course of/your life? Getting a job promotion you always dreamt of (lol i know it's nis but still..)? Or maybe getting an award for kung fu or your art? Etc. Feel free to share.

All of the above.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Everything will just sound like bragging
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by gadzooks There have been a few different ones for me, like quitting opiates and staying off them for years, finishing my bachelor's degree while smack dab in the throes of heroin addiction, etc.

More recently, though, would be when I got my first paid software developer job. It was kind of surreal since it was the culmination of years of hard work and dedication and, most importantly, a lot of self-monitored and self-motivated learning.

I've discovered over the years the power of setting one's sights on a goal and just straight up ignoring all the negative talk (from both self and others), and all the overwhelming examples of people who just gave up and labeled certain things impossible.

It's the reason I have such resilient optimism regarding the future. I've come this far, why can't I go even further?

How old were you when you started your bahelor's my dear Sir?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Octavian How old were you when you started your bahelor's my dear Sir?

23 or so. I actually also had to take a fuck ton of high school classes as well because I had absolute shit grades the first time around. I started taking some uni classes and some high school classes around that time.
Jump to Top