User Controls

California should feel ashamed

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    You see that skid row shit? Niggas have a fuckin village of tents and shit around entire blocks, place is a cesspool of gangster bullshit and the weapon laws are bullshit and you get fucked in the ass by taxes and apartments and properties are ridiculously high. Basically I don't trust no nigga from Cali cause you know they're doing some shady side hustle shit to make ends meet.
    Shrooms Houston
    don't do drug
    Originally posted by Shrooms Just sell your drugs and stfu you bum mf

you're prolly one of these niggas shoplifting candy at gas stations and raping women in alleyways
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Out here you get big or you die trying. Cali isn't for no half assed bitches, only hard ass OGs like me end up living large.
    Shrooms Houston
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Californians are like cancer

Can’t wait till that shit hole is consumed by the ocean.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    * wrong thread, deleted.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Wrong thread boo💕

Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Northwestern University for my GE Associates degree
    Washburn University of Law, for my Bachelor's Degree in Legal Studies; while, simultaneously getting a Certified Paralegal Associate's degree.
    Now possibly University of Colorado for something– Not really sure yet. lol
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Northwestern University for my GE Associates degree
    Washburn University of Law, for my Bachelor's Degree in Legal Studies; while, simultaneously getting a Certified Paralegal Associate's degree.
    Now possibly University of Colorado for something– Not really sure yet. lol

Time to relax, C'mere.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Wrong thread boo💕

gosh dang... I just seen it. Oops peeps. I'll delete and post in the appropriate thread.

Morning Star....:zockletheart: There's a foodie thread finally!! Come post your good fixings with me, sometime, k.

morning' Mr. Nacho!!
    lanny pretty much hit the nail on the head, in california you're pretty much expected to be intelligent, good looking, successful, tolerant, and do drugs. also on top of that there's usually like 3-4 people in psychotic episodes you have to deal with daily just walking around to get to work or whatever. it's hard to keep up with sometimes.
    Shrooms Houston
    No fun
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    California is a nice place

To visit...
    It's 8:45, the weather is getting better by the hour
    I hope it rains there all the time
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lanny pretty much hit the nail on the head, in california you're pretty much expected to be intelligent, good looking, successful, tolerant, and do drugs. also on top of that there's usually like 3-4 people in psychotic episodes you have to deal with daily just walking around to get to work or whatever. it's hard to keep up with sometimes.

You’re not very smart if you put up with that.

How many smart,good looking ppl exist?

You’re one or the other. Nature doesn’t work any other way.
    Originally posted by Lanny Out here you get big or you die trying. Cali isn't for no half assed bitches, only hard ass OGs like me end up living large.

We should talk sometime.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lanny pretty much hit the nail on the head, in california you're pretty much expected to be intelligent, good looking, successful, tolerant, and do drugs. also on top of that there's usually like 3-4 people in psychotic episodes you have to deal with daily just walking around to get to work or whatever. it's hard to keep up with sometimes.

Don't get me wrong I like seeing wild ass shit happening in the streets. I just don't get how all these niggas living the slum life take so much pride in their state. Then you have the rich niggas who are getting buttfucked with real estate prices, income taxes, etc and these niggas never shut up about how sophisticated Cali is
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Archer513 How many smart,good looking ppl exist?

Since you don't live in California you probably don't know this, but a lot.

Originally posted by BummyMofo Don't get me wrong I like seeing wild ass shit happening in the streets. I just don't get how all these niggas living the slum life take so much pride in their state. Then you have the rich niggas who are getting buttfucked with real estate prices, income taxes, etc and these niggas never shut up about how sophisticated Cali is

Poor blacks living in slums generally don't take pride in their state, they have a sense of community with their region. Oakland niggas and Compton niggas aint the same type of nigga, nigga.

For "rich" people, they tend to have wealth because they're here, not in spite of it. Depending on what you do for a living, wages in California (depending on what part) can be half again or more what's standard in most of the rest of the US. Especially when you think about the film industry where many people wouldn't even have a job outside of southern California.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Californians have money, because they hire cheap illegals, and pay them under the table... All the while claiming to be great humanitarians.. The place needs a wall built around it, until nature shakes it loose from these real United States..
    Originally posted by Lanny Since you don't live in California you probably don't know this, but a lot.

“A lot”

Name 5. Good looking ppl with average intelligence are called “smart” because ppl wanna be them or fuck them.

The great innovators of the world look like bill gates,Stephen king or Ben Franklin. Not wasting your time screwing and partying for free helps develop the mind.
Jump to Top