User Controls

Looking at pictures/videos/view of places on acid instead actually going to them?

Would that be fun?
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Well, if you could always check out the subreddit of imaginary wastelands it's awesome.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I do this sometimes, it's fun on the comeup but I can't focus on external things so well at the peak.

I may have posted once before about how I was making a greek salad during a trip once and I had this really long, vivid hallucination of a whole life living on an ionian isle (part of greece) as I would imagine it to have been in like 200BC. Like a 40 year life it felt like, I can still remember scenes from that as well as memories from a few years ago, remember having a kid and shit. Literally stepped backwards and fell on my ass when I eventually realized I was actually 21st century nigga just making a greek salad
    Doing anything on acid is fun even just walking around an old farm or a suburb. One time many years ago when I had a water bottle filled with liquid LSD I got so high that I thought a tree was a giant bud of marijuana so I set it on fire and tried inhaling the smoke through a PVC tube and the fire department was called and then the cops and local news showed up. I was never caught but I made the news, I remember the comment section on an article, there was so much confusion.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I do this sometimes, it's fun on the comeup but I can't focus on external things so well at the peak.

I may have posted once before about how I was making a greek salad during a trip once and I had this really long, vivid hallucination of a whole life living on an ionian isle (part of greece) as I would imagine it to have been in like 200BC. Like a 40 year life it felt like, I can still remember scenes from that as well as memories from a few years ago, remember having a kid and shit. Literally stepped backwards and fell on my ass when I eventually realized I was actually 21st century nigga just making a greek salad

Your stories have been hilarious lately. There's a particular quality about them.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I may have posted once before about how I was making a greek salad during a trip once and I had this really long, vivid hallucination of a whole life living on an ionian isle (part of greece) as I would imagine it to have been in like 200BC.

I remember this, it stood out to me for some reason. I am not sure that greeks actually ate salads, but otherwise it sounds cool as hell.

I worked in a greek restaurant when I was a teenager, and my boss was full-blooded greek and he was cool as hell. He used to get us all high and shit in the cooler, and let me drive his monte carlo SS to go to the grocery store sometimes when we ran out of something.

One time he went on vacation for a week and his wife, Gina, was put in charge. She was a mean bitch. She was such a cunt that everyone called her 'Va-Geena' behind her back. She terrorized the waitresses during that week, and fired the best one for something petty.

When he came back from vacation, we were all working when he found out what happened. He started beating the shit out of Vageena right in the middle of the kitchen, and eventually the weightlifter cook managed to drag him off of her. It was hilarious.

how much ?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    how much ?

'Bout tree fiddy.
Jump to Top