User Controls

i think we should have 700% more knife crime

Instigator Space Nigga
    Knifes r great
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    That’s a very specific number.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by blackbird That’s a very specific number.

hes good with calculations
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Instigator Knifes r great

Yeah, 700% of gun owners agree..
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Need Indiana Jones shooting that sword swinging guy here.
    Originally posted by stl1 Need Indiana Jones shooting that sword swinging guy here.

You can basically carry a sword in Texas now.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by -mal- You can basically carry a sword in Texas now.

If you don't carry a sword around with you should hang your head in shame.

What happens if someone walks up to you, slaps you with a glove, and challenges you to a duel?

How do you defend your honor?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    What happens if you're watching wrestling, minding your own business, when you feel the quickening and realise you are immortal and another immortal is approaching?

You're pretty much screwed if you don't even have a sword then.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I think if you had a beer things would calm down quickly.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm more a fan of defenestration.

I refuse to kill my enemies by any other means.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I prefer menstration. Bitch will stab a man when she’s menstrating.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    In Winnipeg stabbings are so common it’s called “the Winnipeg handshake” have a friend who’s an ER doc and they get multiple stabbing victims each week
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm more a fan of defenestration.

I refuse to kill my enemies by any other means.

Originally posted by Technologist I prefer menstration. Bitch will stab a man when she’s menstrating.

😢
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist I prefer menstration. Bitch will stab a man when she’s menstrating.

reminds me of that comedy bit about never fighting when you've got a boner, I don't remember who it was though
    Technologist victim of incest
    Selfsword
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Ughhu In Winnipeg stabbings are so common it’s called “the Winnipeg handshake” have a friend who’s an ER doc and they get multiple stabbing victims each week

I think I remember hearing at some point that Winnipeg is the homicide capital of Canada.

I was born and raised in the car theft capital (Surrey, BC)... It's actually the origin of the whole bait car concept, which is now used internationally.

i prefer defloration. i dont stab dirty targets.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Knives are important. If you wreck your car and get caught with your seatbelt while it burst into flames. it's there to cut the seatbelt.

if you roll a car into water, you can use the back of the handle to bust out the window.or the tip of the blade if it's under water.

You can cut an apple and share pieces with friends

you can play chicken with your friends five fingers laid out on a table

lots of cool shit can be done with a knife
Jump to Top