mmQ Lisa Turtle
    As in Gophers?
    Here's MMQ's yearbook photo

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    much much much WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
    A collage of his college years
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Macclesfield.
    Originally posted by Instigator Macclesfield.

I had a nasty motorcycle accident in Macclesfield after a chick I was trying to bang refused to give me a good night kiss after I'd drove her home, I still have the road rash scars...some new bypass that was opened in around ummm '92 or so.

The cop interviewing me at the hospital (as they scrubbed the road gravel out of my wounds) said "how fast were you going"...I said "45"...he said "We measured the the scraping on the NEW road surface at 273 ft and the blood trail was 74ft...don't tell me you were doing 45"

He let me off with a warning in the end because no one else was involved and said "Don't come to my town again".

The upside was the chick felt guilty and blamed herself and bestowed her body on me, the downside was I was wrapped up in fucking bandages and couldn't take advantage of the gift for 6 weeks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I had a nasty motorcycle accident in Macclesfield after a chick I was trying to bang refused to give me a good night kiss after I'd drove her home, I still have the road rash scars…some new bypass that was opened in around ummm '92 or so.

The cop interviewing me at the hospital (as they scrubbed the road gravel out of my wounds) said "how fast were you going"…I said "45"…he said "We measured the the scraping on the NEW road surface at 273 ft and the blood trail was 74ft…don't tell me you were doing 45"

He let me off with a warning in the end because no one else was involved and said "Don't come to my town again".

The upside was the chick felt guilty and blamed herself and bestowed her body on me, the downside was I was wrapped up in fucking bandages and couldn't take advantage of the gift for 6 weeks.

It's a crap town but nice one for the story.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I'm currently taking classes in Chingde for the next two months.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    School of life, and a few trade schools the company paid for. Making college money without the debt.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Conrad Coolidge Correspondence Clown College of the Carribean.

It's actually part of the Ivy League of Clown colleges. I graduated with a master's degree, summa cum laude.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG I'm currently taking classes in Chingde for the next two months.

Shut up
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Eastern Illinois University.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Akron U!
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    MSU

MarijuanaSmokingUniversity
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Back in college, I was a member of both Fela Thi Aday and Tappa Kegga Bud fraternities.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I get it
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Instigator Shut up

Yeah idk who you are kid but you can get off my form now lmfao
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    So did I.

Memories...
    blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top