User Controls

courting jennifer han

i know she had her parents killed and everything but i mean from the sound of it they kind of had it coming anyways if we're being honest, plus she's pretty cute. how do you even go about dating a convict? i know there are girls who fetishize male murderers and they just start sending them letters i think so i'm going to just do that maybe.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/new-account-daughter-convicted-hit-asian-parents-article-1.2306156
    No chance of parole for 25yrs...she'll be 53 by then...we all know Asian women don't age well...forget it, no dickings for you.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No chance of parole for 25yrs…she'll be 53 by then…we all know Asian women don't age well…forget it, no dickings for you.

lol the stereotype is that asian women age better in comparison to other women. not that it's even necessarily true. either way you're an idiot i'm pretty sure i can get some conjugal visit or some shit
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol the stereotype is that asian women age better in comparison to other women. not that it's even necessarily true. either way you're an idiot i'm pretty sure i can get some conjugal visit or some shit

You want to marry a murderer to get conjugal visits instead of hooking up with a woman who isn't in prison...yet I'm the idiot...lololol Take your med son, I think you're having another panic attack.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You want to marry a murderer to get conjugal visits instead of hooking up with a woman who isn't in prison…yet I'm the idiot…lololol Take your med son, I think you're having another panic attack.

yes, that's right, you're the idiot
    lololol...such an an-gry little boy today.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lololol…such an an-gry little boy today.

any emotion you may have interpreted from that post was purely a fabrication of your desperate need for attention and validation. you just asked a question and i answered factually.
    lolololol
    anyways, if we can get back on topic from these purposeful thread derailments from this monocle guy
    datehookup.com for all your convict dating needs.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    im a convict and people date me
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol op has a thing for violent asian women that hate wound eyes
Jump to Top