User Controls

Mihael Cohen Testifies

Krow African Astronaut
    Wow

Crazy times. Having a convicted felon (though a Lawyer) as a star witness.

Mr Cummings (though I know he feels he is trying to rid the country of a madman racist) is grabbing at straws out of desperation. and hushing anyone trying to challenging his motions with objections.

Both sides are showing a form of corruption to prove the other is corrupted more.

Understandably Cohen is trying to save his ass and reduce his time. Anyone would. but that means he will at best embellished on any truths to hypen the outcome which in a form can be viewed as a lie?

Is Don Junior gonna be in trouble for treason?
    Originally posted by Krow Wow

Crazy times. Having a convicted felon (though a Lawyer) as a star witness.

The dems will do anything and everything to attack our hallowed leader...just makes them look even more childish and stupid.

I mean, show my ANY politician that hasn't lied or done anything shady...lolol
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The dems will do anything and everything to attack our hallowed leader…just makes them look even more childish and stupid.

I mean, show my ANY politician that hasn't lied or done anything shady…lolol

As Cummings was talking about how Donald used corruption to illegally release private emails through wikileaks, I am thinking "But yeah.. sure, he may have broke the law but she (Hillary) was illegally using a private server and email which was a violation which sent several guys in the Military to prison for one act of (she did 35000 times) for several years.

She also showed she wasn't protecting CIA and Military men from trying to protect a cache of weapons (including ground to air shoulder missile launchers) from getting in the black market or the hands of "Freedom Fighter".

One of those emails (not directed to Hillary but placed on a CC to Hillary from Edgar Mitchell (6th astronaut to walk on the moon) to Podesta regarding the free energy technology) .. somewhat unrelated to Hillary doings but kind of proving that Alien reversed engineered exist.

Crazy times we live in. Time Changing Times of how things will be ran in this country from this day forth.
    LOL CUMMINGS
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III LOL CUMMINGS

I'm sure we could have a surname game play. but nothing will beat that one
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    https://forward.com/schmooze/409398/michael-cohen-makes-7m-flipping-apartments-while-crying-broke-on-gofundme/

Couldn't make it up.

I don't want to send money to the jedis at the jedi Daily Forward, but look at google.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=1-d2XKHYHcW21fAPrp6ooAw&q=%22michael+cohen%22+jedi+trump+friends+site%3Aforward.com&oq=%22michael+cohen%22+jedi+trump+friends+site%3Aforward.com&gs_l=psy-ab.3...6097.12129..12406...0.0..0.152.1250.7j5......0....1..gws-wiz.z8lmu5Gomag

The narrative seems to be basically Cohen's New York jedi Liberal friends convinced him to dump Trump as a Client, Trump said he wouldn't pardon Cohen over some random bullshit, Cohen decided to go full kamikaze on Trump.

Of course the JDF is the only decent news source when it comes to the jedis - the rest of the media is too busy pretending that jedis don't exist.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Crazy.. blame jedis much?
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Krow Crazy.. blame jedis much?

Am I blaming them for too much?

OK, tell me what they are responsible for, and what they aren't responsible for.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Am I blaming them for too much?

OK, tell me what they are responsible for, and what they aren't responsible for.

Each person regardless of religious ties or not is generally going at life on their own. Is being jedi a club or the acceptance of a dogmatic type?. Of course Skull n Bones or Bohmian members who swear an aligience to their fraternal society might be different. But who swears aligience to something they're born into or come to convert their religious beliefs
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    That's how it goes when you put a convict going to jail for lying on the stand... JS..
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mikeyagain That's how it goes when you put a convict going to jail for lying on the stand… JS..

Libs are using mob stoolies as an example that even a convict that has been convicted have taken the stand in the past. During the 1930s and Kennedy years
    nobody in this thread has any idea what they're talking about
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Krow Libs are using mob stoolies as an example that even a convict that has been convicted have taken the stand in the past. During the 1930s and Kennedy years

Retards on both sides.. Americans will never catch on..
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III nobody in this thread has any idea what they're talking about

yeah they're all a bunch of faggots haha
    Originally posted by GGG yeah they're all a bunch of faggots haha

lol, yea, fucking morons
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III nobody in this thread has any idea what they're talking about

If you had a clue, you wouldn't be wastin your time here.. JS..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain If you had a clue, you wouldn't be wastin your time here.. JS..

haha yea right, tool
    Originally posted by Krow Each person regardless of religious ties or not is generally going at life on their own.
    Wrong. That's just wrong. Why would someone volunteer to fight for their country, or fight for their family honour, or fight to defend their religion, race or ethnicity if that was true?

Is being jedi a club or the acceptance of a dogmatic type?
    Neither. It's a race and an identity.

But who swears aligience to something they're born into or come to convert their religious beliefs
    Almost everyone.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Wrong. That's just wrong. Why would someone volunteer to fight for their country, or fight for their family honour, or fight to defend their religion, race or ethnicity if that was true?

Neither. It's a race and an identity.

Almost everyone.

LMFAO
    Originally posted by GGG LMFAO

Dude you spent your whole life in search of an identity or a sense of self, and wound up settling for a vague antipathy towards white people.
Jump to Top