User Controls

going from being a non functional drug addict to a functional drug addict

anyone else done this? when i was younger i used to not be comfortable unless i was totally wasted like to the point of blacking out/having a panic attack/doing extremely reckless shit with no regard for safety, but now i just use drugs to give me a buzz so that i can not hate everything and everyone 24/7

half the people i interact with are straight up programmed NPCs who don't care about truth at all (why should we?) and they do drugs but i'm not sure why. being high is the only way i can stay sane i don't do this shit to have fun NIGGA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    if u play cod online u get to play against real ppl not NPC’s
    also i am better at my job than almost all of my coworkers (there are a few people on my level but i'm basically in the fastest/most reliable tier of employees that get the busiest (most tips) shifts so some are on my level but most just fuck themselves out of their own life by making their main problem to solve in life is how to get away with doing the least work. i just flip it backwards and make my problem doing my work when i'm at work and not worrying or bitching about it. anyways what the fuck is wrong with people? why am i the one who is a degenerate? just because I NEED TO TAKE A BENZO and weed everyday to not flip out but the rest of these fools are just playing themselves like a fiddle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol
    i play sc2 online against real people and fuck them up even when i'm fucked up on like 3+ drugs
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Im not reading all that shit
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III anyone else done this? when i was younger i used to not be comfortable unless i was totally wasted like to the point of blacking out/having a panic attack/doing extremely reckless shit with no regard for safety, but now i just use drugs to give me a buzz so that i can not hate everything and everyone 24/7

half the people i interact with are straight up programmed NPCs who don't care about truth at all (why should we?) and they do drugs but i'm not sure why. being high is the only way i can stay sane i don't do this shit to have fun NIGGA

You should care less about other people, what they think, what they do...once you become apathetic to humanity all these percived problems you have with them go away and you can function perfectly well without the need for drugs. Being unable to function without drugs is clearly a weakness.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You should care less about other people, what they think, what they do…once you become apathetic to humanity all these percived problems you have with them go away and you can function perfectly well without the need for drugs. Being unable to function without drugs is clearly a weakness.

but drugs feel good so get fucked up anyway
    Take 28 days off
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You should care less about other people, what they think, what they do…once you become apathetic to humanity all these percived problems you have with them go away and you can function perfectly well without the need for drugs. Being unable to function without drugs is clearly a weakness.

lol you constantly post here for validation, you don't know anything about being able to function in "reality"
    HTS highlight reel
    Join NA, accept that you'll always be an addict even when you're clean, quit doing drugs entirely, and go back to school/get an office job. Congratulations! You're a functional addict (in recovery).

Alternatively, find something you're passionate about and cling to it for dear life.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol you constantly post here for validation, you don't know anything about being able to function in "reality"

Uh oh...someone's butthurt lolol

You're a weak fool if you need drugs to get through your day and have "panic attacks"...what a pussy.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Uh oh…someone's butthurt lolol

You're a weak fool if you need drugs to get through your day and have "panic attacks"…what a pussy.

you're literally escaping your shitty job right this very moment to post on here and tell me my life sux so you can feel better about your own. if you truly accepted reality and your role in it you wouldn't be here, you'd be participating in your real life. you just don't have the self awareness to see it because you're a date hotel moron. but not noticing something or denying its existence doesn't mean it isn't real
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you're literally escaping your shitty job right this very moment to post on here and tell me my life sux so you can feel better about your own. if you truly accepted reality and your role in it you wouldn't be here, you'd be participating in your real life. you just don't have the self awareness to see it because you're a date hotel moron. but not noticing something or denying its existence doesn't mean it isn't real

Rage on girlfriend...rage on...lolol

Go take an aspirin before you have another panic attack.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Rage on girlfriend…rage on…lolol

Go take an aspirin before you have another panic attack.

what an incredibly boring person you are
    Originally posted by HTS Join NA, accept that you'll always be an addict even when you're clean, quit doing drugs entirely, and go back to school/get an office job. Congratulations! You're a functional addict (in recovery).

Alternatively, find something you're passionate about and cling to it for dear life.

first option is flat out unacceptable for me but i think you're right. it's option 2 or i kill myself
    3..man up.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 3..man up.

bitch i promise you i've been through more than you have and done more than you have, and i'm confident i'd fuck you up if we fought irl so idk what you're talking about and neither do you
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III bitch i promise you i've been through more than you have and done more than you have, and i'm confident i'd fuck you up if we fought irl so idk what you're talking about and neither do you

Rigghhhhtt...and yet you can't leave the house without drugging yourself up and having a panic attack...lololol fucking mille-nnials.

(I see lanny has a new fil-ter in place)
    this is hilarous
Jump to Top