User Controls

Sublingual administration is the most effective method for taking adderall...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, it's really your best bet. I know snorting is more fun... but just put that fucker under your tongue๐Ÿ‘
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    do you have adhd
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    I grind it up really fine, mix with eye drops, and apply it directly under the flap of my eyes.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls do you have adhd

ur my e-buddy, grylls. I've come to consider you my second- hand man... I'm a shark and you're my remora...ur a gud kid, u know that? I fucking love Bear Grylls n i fucking love Man versus Wild... I just wish I could climb like the motherfuxker.๐Ÿ‘
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed I grind it up really fine, mix with eye drops, and apply it directly under the flap of my eyes.

Dude you're fucking hardcore... I don't like messing with my eyes. If you're willing to put it in your eyes, then I'm sure you're willing to put it in your ass...and nothing beats rectal bioavailability. ๐Ÿ‘
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by WellHung Dude you're fucking hardcore… I don't like messing with my eyes. If you're willing to put it in your eyes, then I'm sure you're willing to put it in your ass…and nothing beats rectal bioavailability. ๐Ÿ‘

Faggots, just do IV like a real man.

Or ocular... That is pretty bad ass.

Ain't nothing wrong with rectal though actually.

Too many people have silly hangups over drug administration methods.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Disclaimer: I don't put it under my eyes please don't try that ffs.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Disclaimer: I don't put it under my eyes please don't try that ffs.

Lol I kinda figured... I've actually never heard of anyone seriously taking drugs that way. To this day I feel like it's a drug myth / urban legend.

Biologically speaking, it *might* work... But it just sounds brutally painful compared to, say, IV. Or even intranasal for that matter.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Iโ€™ve seen people dose blotter acid that way.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Lol I kinda figured… I've actually never heard of anyone seriously taking drugs that way. To this day I feel like it's a drug myth / urban legend.

Biologically speaking, it *might* work… But it just sounds brutally painful compared to, say, IV. Or even intranasal for that matter.

I assume vaping is another option if you can get enough of the chemical. It certainly works with Vitamin M.
Jump to Top