User Controls

Have you ever had a heart attack?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm guessing not.

I feel like my body is maybe telling me I'm about to ? Maybe not TODAY or THIS WEEK but like, soon.

Reason I say that is i have this tightness in my chest here and there, but I don't know, since it's on the (my) right side of my chest which obviously my heart isnt over there , hopefully? What even is on the stupid right side of my body? I hate it all. Burn. :)
    WellHung Black Hole
    No, i haven't. Please be proactive and go see a doctor.👍
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung No, i haven't. Please be proactive and go see a doctor.👍

You care?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You care?

Of course i care. I want to see you happy and healthy. You have your whole life ahead of you, young man.👍
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Of course i care. I want to see you happy and healthy. You have your whole life ahead of you, young man.👍

Thanks Matt.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Thanks Matt.

Yw, buddy. Are u ok?👍
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No
    WellHung Black Hole
    Please don't wait too long...it's fine that you don't have insurance... a check-up ain't that expensive.👍
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Wish I could help you, man…but from several hundred miles away all I can do is reassure and encourage.

It's fine. Everything is fine. Thank you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why did you edit change your ENTIRE comment?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur all good in the hood, homeslice. 👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Why did you edit change your ENTIRE comment?

I should have just left both comments up... because I still mean both of them. I guess the second one just sounded like it would be better advice...idk.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Dude, I'm not nearly old enough, or mature enough n to where I should be preaching to you... but I do care about you... and want you to be okay.👍
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good answer. I'm not used to you being nice.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Why does everyone think I'm such an asshole? I joke around just like everyone else...wtf?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Why does everyone think I'm such an asshole? I joke around just like everyone else…wtf?

It probably has to do with your cringe repetitive thread making binges you're apt to do.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    But what do I fucking know.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ It probably has to do with your cringe repetitive thread making binges you're apt to do.

i can see ur point, i guess.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This is weird let's go do something else.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *floats away to play internet spades*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top