User Controls

Fuck you mal

Cranberries is better
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Is mal a dude or a chick?

I've got my hand wrapped around my cock and have expended nearly an entire shot glass worth of lube in preparation for tonight's festivities...

Am I about to make a grievous mistake? Or am I on the right track?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Is mal a dude or a chick?

I've got my hand wrapped around my cock and have expended nearly an entire shot glass worth of lube in preparation for tonight's festivities…

Shake it bro
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks Is mal a dude or a chick?

I've got my hand wrapped around my cock and have expended nearly an entire shot glass worth of lube in preparation for tonight's festivities…

mal is a fake account that uses a vocoder over tiny chat that has never shown pix, but claims i raped her lol...

cranberries is actually real girl i used to fuck unfortunately..
    she's been stalking me over the last few years since zoklet.. that Bill Krozby dong and 2 table spoons of semen tend to make some women go cray cray

Originally posted by Bill Krozby mal is a fake account that uses a vocoder over tiny chat that has never shown pix, but claims i raped her lol…

cranberries is actually real girl i used to fuck unfortunately..
    she's been stalking me over the last few years since zoklet.. that Bill Krozby dong and 2 table spoons of semen tend to make some women go cray cray

Fonplats verify
    Originally posted by DietPiano Fonplats verify

fona can't verify, he spreads fake news.. he pretended to be in the military lol.. the only real verification is going to come from me, now some 3 hand party like you gonts tend to eat up with a spoon.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

So that's "--mal--"?
    Originally posted by gadzooks So that's "–mal–"?

no thats dev, another user of this site, and thats my daughter.
    What is going on in this thread, exactly?

I need to re-up with another shot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wish I was the middle part of a human centipede.

i guess whats going on is that i regret a huge portion of my life. I don't care for my daughters mom at all, i couldn't care less but i miss mary every day i don't see her. I've even started seeing other girls with kids, but it doesn't work out lol my parents even told me that i fucked this up and this is not what they wanted.

DAMN NOT GOOD!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    shut the fuck up faggots
    Originally posted by mmQ I wish I was the middle part of a human centipede.

i wish i could punch you in the back of the head

yeah it was kinda fucked up, when cranberries told me she would bang me and comeover when she was 19, i asked her if she's cool w having sex with a preggers girls and i hung up on her and slammed my fist through the wall, which was kinda funny because i was so skinny i couldn't pull it out.

I recorded cranberries and my baby mammer eating eachother out but cranberries erased it from my external hard drive.

Cranbererries spilt over my jack and i knocked her on the head with the bottle and made her buy me more in the morning.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah it was kinda fucked up, when cranberries told me she would bang me and comeover when she was 19, i asked her if she's cool w having sex with a preggers girls and i hung up on her and slammed my fist through the wall, which was kinda funny because i was so skinny i couldn't pull it out.

I recorded cranberries and my baby mammer eating eachother out but cranberries erased it from my external hard drive.

Cranbererries spilt over my jack and i knocked her on the head with the bottle and made her buy me more in the morning.

reported to the fbi
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box reported to the fbi

k no one cares...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby k no one cares…

Hows your girl doing?

Ur girl not ur chicken
    Fuck you too. Aren’t you suppose to be some girl from DH. What business do you have with me?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -mal- Fuck you too.

Fuck you too bitch, call the cops.
    I'mma kill you and them loud ass motherfucking barking dogs.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Fuck you too bitch, call the cops.
    I'mma kill you and them loud ass motherfucking barking dogs.

LOL You don't even know me?
Jump to Top