User Controls

smoking weed is for retards

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i've been smoking daily the last 2 months and i realize that its kind of a dummy drug. like the last 5 years i would just smoke meth and drink alcohol and would go to work and be productive. but the last 2 months ive started drinking heavier and doing heavy drugs and getting into conflicts at work and wanting to kill myself. sorry but not sorry but weed is for idiots. like i looked into cbd oil... and people say it kills there dreams... which is weird because whenever i smoke the weed i fall asleep for 2 hours and wake up wide awake having no dreams.. doesn't seem healthy to me gonts..
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    kill yourself
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No wonder I smoke it nearly daily. Fuck
    ^i already did with ego death from teh psychedelics
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    CBD oil is unfortunately a laxative in higher doses. I'd end up taking too much and it felt like my heart was giving out. Slows your heart down, and I'd have dreams like I was being killed with some kind of directed energy weapon.

Kinda terrible.

I'll stick to weed. Most people are retards to begin with, as was pointed out by the Milgram electro-shock experiments. I've known scientists with genius level IQs that were also millionaires, doctors, engineers, all potheads. Very productive people for a drug that's "for retards"

Don't blame the weed. Maybe your genetic code just has a shitty reaction to it.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers CBD oil is unfortunately a laxative in higher doses. I'd end up taking too much and it felt like my heart was giving out. Slows your heart down, and I'd have dreams like I was being killed with some kind of directed energy weapon.

Kinda terrible.

I'll stick to weed. Most people are retards to begin with, as was pointed out by the Milgram electro-shock experiments. I've known scientists with genius level IQs that were also millionaires, doctors, engineers, all potheads. Very productive people for a drug that's "for retards"

Don't blame the weed. Maybe your genetic code just has a shitty reaction to it.

did you write that with crayons and proof read it before posting it?

DAMN NOT GOOD~!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have been using CBD oil for the last year, I consistently. I had cinnamon flavor which I took 15 mg of a day and now I have peppermint which tastes like shit and I just fill the tube and take it all like 150mg . I hate it. :)
    Originally posted by mmQ I have been using CBD oil for the last year, I consistently. I had cinnamon flavor which I took 15 mg of a day and now I have peppermint which tastes like shit and I just fill the tube and take it all like 150mg . I hate it. :)

DAMN NOT GOOD!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby DAMN NOT GOOD!

WHIMPY WIMPY WHIMPERS!!!!!
    Originally posted by mmQ WHIMPY WIMPY WHIMPERS!!!!!

DAMN GOOD, CHICKEN!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Better to grow and sell it than smoke it...as my ol mom used to say.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I came home high once and my mom called me a LOADIE and I just laughed.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Better to grow and sell it than smoke it…as my ol mom used to say.

i know that because your mom talks to me after smoking my pole
    when i came in her mouth last time she smiled at me and said..

DAMN GOOD!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i know that because your mom talks to me after smoking my pole
    when i came in her mouth last time she smiled at me and said..

DAMN GOOD!

Dad?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ I came home high once and my mom called me a LOADIE and I just laughed.

This isnt a true story. I didn't laugh. I probably guffawed.
    Originally posted by mmQ This isnt a true story. I didn't laugh. I probably guffawed.

You're not English so you can't guffaw.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    yeah u fuckin island monkey
Jump to Top