User Controls

Don't tell me that God equally loves Bradley Cooper and the dude in My Fabulous 600 lb Life...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, let's be real with ourselves... God plays favorites. đź‘Ť
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    People tend to feel this way when they’re going through a rough patch in life.. there’s a beautiful rainbow after your storm and at the end of that rainbow there’s a big bag of kush.. you just gotta keep the faith

This too shall pass, Matt

Rofl @ 600 lb life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    4 pizzas for breakfast isn't such a bad life...just ask any starving African.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    If God loved us he would help us.

There either is no god, or there is and he just doesn't give a fuck. "God works in mysterious ways" is a synonym for "I need an excuse to keep my beliefs from crumbling"
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

"God made me in his own image"
    God rewards his priests with choirboy's asses.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    God didn't make that guy fat, he did that to himself.

There's a lesson in every obstacle so maybe there's a reason some ppl are more fortunate than others.
    Why isn't god reversing global warming if he cares so much

Why has he let humanity kill each other time and time again

Innocent children murdered. Women raped. Boys sent to war as soldiers. Genocide. Destroying of an entire city.

We've done some fucked up shit and he lets it happen.

God gives no fucks about you. Anybody who believes in an Abrahamic god is downright retarded. God doesn't act at all like he says he feels. If he's real and actually helped co-author these books then hes a lying sack of shit who has a big ego.
    Originally posted by GGG God gives no fucks about you. Anybody who believes in an Abrahamic god is downright retarded.

You see the contradiction there right...
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    We're all God's little sheep. Baaahh
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You see the contradiction there right…

Nope. I don't believe in god personally. I'm talking hypothetical. There are gods other than the Abrahamic gods. Following organized religion is retarded. Believing god helped write some books, like why? And you think YOURS is the right one? Fuckin lol.

Like if you take the Abrahamic Gods down to the standards we hold other humans to, he'd be a total piece of shit. He went out to get cigarettes and never returned. Has all this power but doesn't help us.

Im a big fan of the 'god means the force of the universe' theory because its less theistic and more just a definition for how the world works.

I have talked to Christians who are critical of their own book though, which is refreshing. One girl told me she wasnt 100% in all the teachings but that she felt gods presence so, whatever. Its better than blindly following a book because your particular version of your particular god says so.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    DAMN GOOD!
    Originally posted by GGG Nope. I don't believe in god personally. I'm talking hypothetical.

You said "God gives no fucks about you"

If you don't believe in god then the statement moot...It's like saying Spiderman gives no fucks about you.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by GGG I have talked to Christians who are critical of their own book

It's not really their book though.

Teaching Christians they are somehow jedis, the way I was, is pretty fucked up.
    Yeah it's a bit like the druids claiming Stonehenge on the solstices to do their prancing around ...Stonehenge was around long before the first druids showed up.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby DAMN GOOD!

GOD DAMN!
    Originally posted by GGG Nope. I don't believe in god personally. I'm talking hypothetical. There are gods other than the Abrahamic gods. Following organized religion is retarded. Believing god helped write some books, like why? And you think YOURS is the right one? Fuckin lol.

Like if you take the Abrahamic Gods down to the standards we hold other humans to, he'd be a total piece of shit. He went out to get cigarettes and never returned. Has all this power but doesn't help us.

Im a big fan of the 'god means the force of the universe' theory because its less theistic and more just a definition for how the world works.

I have talked to Christians who are critical of their own book though, which is refreshing. One girl told me she wasnt 100% in all the teachings but that she felt gods presence so, whatever. Its better than blindly following a book because your particular version of your particular god says so.

you poor spic.

dont even have your own god.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You said "God gives no fucks about you"

If you don't believe in god then the statement moot…It's like saying Spiderman gives no fucks about you.

...Are you retarded or just drunk. I clearly said 'if' multiple times.
    Originally posted by GGG …Are you retarded or just drunk. I clearly said 'if' multiple times.

...so moot then...total waste of time posting it...dummmbbbbbbbb

But no you didn't say "if"..here is what you said

"Nope. I don't believe in god personally."
Jump to Top